Failure?

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or do premade alliances usually not do to well? Maybe with daizan and thomas the magnificent making some they should be good.

DeletedUser

Hopefully daizan and Tomas. Though I have playing playing for only a month it seems most of the future premeds are turning out well

DeletedUser

Cheezehead's premade Tiny Teddies is currently ruling in Phi. I would say that worked out pretty well

but you are right, a lot of premades don't work out.

DeletedUser

Particulary TC0's, he made quite a few that didn't do so well. I think that people with less expeirience should wait a bit before making them.

DeletedUser

Yes(face turns red),um, lets say I wasn't that good then.

DeletedUser

Another good example of a premade sticking it out is Project Venom in Xi.

DeletedUser

Yah, Project Venom was really good, at least thats what I heard. I think that daizan brings good luck to many premades, so his new one should do well.

DeletedUser

PV is one of the few I can think of that has done well. I think there is often such hype and it never lives up to what you expect.

I went to Nemesis which was a premade in Xi and I was really excited about it and expected it to do well... it should have worked but it didn't.. Didn't help with Metalcore quitting the game ofc.

biggest problem I guess is a lot of people already play another world so it needs to be good to make them commit completely.

DeletedUser

the only difference between a premade and any other alliance is the publicity before a world really.

in the end the alliances with strong leaders and strong, active players will always outlast the rest whether they are premades or not!

DeletedUser

Yah, Project Venom was really good, at least thats what I heard. I think that daizan brings good luck to many premades, so his new one should do well.
Daizan good luck killed all his premades,except of PV,which,if im thinking right,he made it with Mutzzy.But,this new one,will fall again.So,all Daizans fans(exvept me,ofc),start derep me.

DeletedUser

Daizan good luck killed all his premades,except of PV,which,if im thinking right,he made it with Mutzzy.But,this new one,will fall again.So,all Daizans fans(exvept me,ofc),start derep me.

I don't think Mutzzy was there for more than 1 day lol

DeletedUser

He wasnt.True.Coz Daizan invited Pregnancy and TK.Mutzzy can play with those too.Was too much for him.But we all know,even that most of you dont recognize,that Daizan is 2 faces.He betrayed Mutzzy,he will pay.And he black listed SuurT6ll,another unforgivably thing.