Fair game

DeletedUser55536

Any chance you can make a game that it's a minimum fair?
And not, I don't know, maybe not allow people to get smashed by other player 6 times their level right after loosing the beginner protections......

great job....

DeletedUser31385

Any chance you can make a game that it's a minimum fair?
And not, I don't know, maybe not allow people to get smashed by other player 6 times their level right after loosing the beginner protections......

great job....
What are you meaning by 6 times their level? Are you referring to points/size or experience?

DeletedUser54161

@Dux07

Since you did not post much information other then your short statement, I had to do a bit of follow-up detective work
Also note: I am not currently playing on en105, so I cannot see your location in-game.
-------------------
Here is a summary of your in-game profile: http://grepolife.com/en/105/player/6176220
-You joined world Epidamnos en105.
03.09.2018-Beginner Protection ended after a period of 5 days on your account.
*To be more fair, I will only look at your statistics following 03.09.2018

Since beginner protection ended, you have earned:

total points
0 Offensive Battle Points
45 Defensive Battle Points
Joined an alliance called: ROTTEN, which consists of 16 players, 19 towns, and is ranked 70th overall

In the days leading up to the lowering of your Beginner Protection Shield
On the 8th, you earned 197 points, as well as 27 Offensive Battle Points
On the 9th, you earned 69 points, and 45 Offensive Battle Points

If I am to take your statement at face-value, (Although I believe you exaggerated it a stretch)​
Dux said:
6x Could Mean:
A player ranked in the Top 400 in Overall Points
A player ranked in the Top 620 for Overall Offensive Battle Points
A player ranked in the Top 935 for Overall Defensive Battle Points
A player with 6 Cities compared to your 1 City
Or a player with 11,568 total points

Since I assume that this is a reaction to you being attacked, you have a few options that are available to you:
  1. Activate Miltia
    1. Given a pending attack on your city, you can head to the "Farm" building.
      1. "It will be in the upper rightside of your screen, and have a windmill located near it."
      2. Once there, you can click on the button: "Enlist Miltia": These villagers will fight for you and defend your city, at the cost of reduced resource production for a few hours.
  2. Recruit Troops From the Barracks or Farming Villages
    1. Farming Villages can not only help with resources, but also instantly train troops. When the farming village is ready, you can "Demand" units indicated by the Helmet icon.These troops will immediately enter your service
    2. Alternatively, you can spend resources, and train troops in the barracks to fend off invaders.
  3. Ask for support from a Teammate/Alliance mate
    1. You can head over to the "Alliance Forum" and request help in your own thread, or Private Message other players nearby to see if they can lend a hand.
Hope that helps! Feel free to follow up

DeletedUser55536

You can see the attack in the link you put.
The opponent has 15k points. I think it had less during the attack (12k point i reckon) I had a bit more than 2k points.

DeletedUser54161

Well @Dux07 I did not have the benefit of foresight given your post however, and now we have the benefit of hindsight:(

viggo300 had ~12,000 points (3 Cities) vs. You [Dux07] with 2000 points (1 City)​
With Morale in place, Viggo300 would be attacking you with 80% morale​
During the Conquer:
Viggo300 earned 785 offensive battle points
You [Dux07] earned 267 defensive battle points​

The Nail Biter in all of this is that your alliance ROTTEN looks like they did not help or support you much during this ordeal.
In-fact, they have now RECRUITED!!! Viggo300 into their alliance!
While losing your city comes down to a multitude of factors, in this case:

@pawcio the magnificent is right! If you continue playing on this world, you might want to consider finding a larger alliance, or one that has a stronger vested interest in your preservation.
There is also a new world coming out tomorrow: https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/new-world-gortyn-en106.60345/#post-1033612
^This would give you a 'fresh' start and a more equal playing field if you care to check it out​