Fairness in war

DeletedUser11965

Come on guys? Is there truly fairness when it comes to war?

DeletedUser18132

What kind of war are you talking about? Grepowar, or RL war?

DeletedUser

All's fair in love and war.

But you can still be beat in either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

its true all is fair...underhanded diplomacy, spying, conquest, recruitment etc anything that gives your the edge.

DeletedUser17088

its all very fair

the weak are killed and the strong survive/win/drink beer

Now if you will excuse me i must go chop down a tree with my beard

DeletedUser

its all fair. except cheating. which is why they get banned.

however, is it honourable? or, do you even care about honour? Thats a personal alliance decision I suppose. Fairness is in the fact that all options are open to every alliance. Its just if you choose to use 'underhand' tactics like infiltration, spying etc.

Of course, theres always Bolt wars, often accused of being MRAish and weak, really, its a useful tactic and is completely fair.

It comes down to how much are you willing to do to win the war without cheating?

DeletedUser5554

the only thing not really acceptable is breaking pacts without prior warning but thats because its a good way to get killed yourself

DeletedUser

the only thing not really acceptable is breaking pacts without prior warning but thats because its a good way to get killed yourself

That is fair as well, it is called the element of surprise. :p

DeletedUser18132

I think every little bit helps, like making PnPs about how much the other team sucks, a couple spies, stuff like that...

DeletedUser17088

1) Lie, Spy and make em die
2) Break Pacts, stab backs and make em cry
3) Broker deals, whisper in ears and make em squeal
4) be ruthless, cunning and brutal regardless
5) Take advantage, eliminate foes, eat a sandwich

^^ no need to thank me

DeletedUser

"I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job...because, he will find an easy way to do it." - Bill Gates

Bolt parties aren't dishonorable. I spent honest cash on all that favor! lol

DeletedUser

@Narnians WHAT!!! You've never chopped down a tree with your beard?!?! :0

DeletedUser39166

As long as you dont A:cheat B:backstab or C:badmouth your opponents it's fair in my opinion.

DeletedUser11886

I like turning multiple alliances against eachother for my own enjoyment :D

DeletedUser

Anything that is okay by the rules is okay, in my opinion. Of course, it's annoying when you need to uncover a spy or a backline pact attacks overnight, but only in the same way that hitting a stack is. Leadership is a completely different game. :p