Fantasy Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser46395
  • Start date

DeletedUser46395

So the idea of this thread is simply to say what wars you would like to see on this server, and why, inspired by the Top 12 thread.

Personally, I would love to see alliances fight their own brother/sister/academy alliances to get back to a simpler way of playing. Obviously won't happen, but who wouldn't want to see Caustic Soda v Caustic Juice, a three-way amongst the Hydras, and so on? Admittedly Drill v Hammer might not be that thrilling, but for the most part, we would see if they really are sibling alliances or academies, at the very least.

DeletedUser17513

Soda Alliances VS Noobies
CM VS EiE alliances
EiE vs WiB
CM vs Noobies
Drill vs Soda

i'm not talking about minor takeovers and skirmishes but full on wars, and this fantasy would not be disadvantage for anyone as all would be fighting on 2 fronts, and im talking only about major alliances in core oceans, sorry for not mentioning smaller teams.

DeletedUser21287

CM VS EiE alliances
EiE vs WiB
CM vs Noobies
Drill vs Soda

i'm not talking about minor takeovers and skirmishes but full on wars, and this fantasy would not be disadvantage for anyone as all would be fighting on 2 fronts, and im talking only about major alliances in core oceans, sorry for not mentioning smaller teams.

I like it. And it allows for northlanders, hydra and other smaller alliances to grow and join the wars (damn have i just tried to manipulate more wars here :( )

DeletedUser21287

I want to see a free for all, no academies or sisters or pacts, just fighting!

You know i thought of something like this. How about we all start a world with say 50 cities and the aim is to wipe each other out. You dont conquer a city to go 51/49. I destroy your city and you go to 49 but i gain some award for instance to help. Last man standing :)

DeletedUser54029

The Legion+The Iron Garrison vs. Hungry Wolves.

Oh, wait, these are wars we want to see, then The Legion+ The Iron Garrison+ Deathwatch vs. Slap.

Don't underestimate the rim.

Rimmed and I'm proud of it.

DeletedUser46130

I literally never heard of these alliances till now lol

DeletedUser54029

They are all on the rim, one is going to rise, I hope The Legion.

DeletedUser54414

CM VS EiE alliances
EiE vs WiB
CM vs Noobies
Drill vs Soda

That would make this world interesting again, but fantasy is just a fantasy.

DeletedUser

the core has always bee known for its brotherhood and peace this will never happen lol

DeletedUser17513

That would make this world interesting again, but fantasy is just a fantasy.

shame really.. tho for some of the "fantasy" suggestions its only matter of time, while others probably wont happen at all..

DeletedUser46395

I literally never heard of these alliances till now lol

If slap are the same slap that have played other worlds, I've heard of them. Been a member, in fact, some time back. They would easily be my bet to survive out of that lot even fighting all the others. Some of those names look familiar, but who knows who is playing with a new account?

DeletedUser46130

Yep I've heard of slap, but from what i hear, there is a few former slap guys in CS

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
CM VS EiE alliances
EiE vs WiB
CM vs Noobies
Drill vs Soda

Don't see CM lasting the month. Noobies all over them.