Farm Mood Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

Actually, no it shouldnt.

In a 20 minute loot you lose 24 mood and get 240 resources total. Meaning that you would need to loot that 10 times to equal your suggested amount wheras Skully's is at 4.

1080 is better.

DeletedUser

1 question i didnt think i saw in the previous posts, or mentioned in the OP is: would u be allowed to send resources from city B to city A's farms to help increase their mood?

other than that i think its a good idea . . . it will only affect you being allowed to loot the farm village or ur ability to trade, and since it has nothing to do with gold it will help everyone.

moved to improvements

please continue to collaborate on this idea :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

1 question i didnt think i saw in the previous posts, or mentioned in the OP is: would u be allowed to send resources from city B to city A's farms to help increase their mood?

As you cannot send resources from City A to City B's farm as it currently stands, I see no reason to add that in. That could be a new idea however, if you'd like to suggest it.

DeletedUser

Xavier has a good point though, I am a bit tired of the fact you cannot use other islands to send resources to the farms of City B. Even when I own a city on each island and own the farms in question. Same goes for farm takeovers from flying units from cities off island.

DeletedUser8396

This idea cannot incorporate two thngs at once. I will make an idea that allows you to do that now, and if it is passed it will allow you to take over farms and expand farms from other cities. And if this passes with that other one passing, this will be allowed cross city as well.

But I dont want to drag this idea down by having that idea joined at its hip.

DeletedUser

Of course not pebble, just shooting out some thoughts. I have said not to crossover ideas myself many times before.

By the way I cannot rep you for this idea, need to spread it around again.

DeletedUser8396

Thanks for moving this phoenix.

Any thoughts or improvements on it people?

DeletedUser8396

Oh that slimy mod...ima get him now lol

thanks SJ, ima teach phoenix a lesson lol

DeletedUser

maybe that you lose moral or luck or whatever when you attack another island, and you have to research a special thing like amphibious to be able to attack farming villages on other islands? it could be different for different worlds

I love the idea, but maybe 20% instead of 15? I could use this a lot, but that would probably fall in abuse right?
also, I think it would be better to not be able to attack other island's farming villages or send resources in this, but using my suggestion above, it would be fine in circumstances where you are not improving morale.

DeletedUser

the last polls that were up weren't the ones i usually do, so i have decided to give all the ideas that didnt pass another shot at a poll

i have changed it to pending however a date for a poll has yet to be decided :p

DeletedUser

This idea is now up for voting, and will close on 14.11.12 at 22:54. Click here to view poll.

DeletedUser

Only thing I could add is that after level 6 we're still allowed to donate res but not expanding it.

DeletedUser

this idea did not pass, but it is eligible for a re-vote :). the thread will remain open for further collaboration.

Status
Not open for further replies.