Known Bug Farm Village Expansion Problem

DeletedUser

World: Gythium
Browser and Version: Firefox, current version
Overview of the bug: When expanding farm villages with resources, scrollbar can only be pulled to a random low number (240, 165, etc) and then stops moving, will not move backwards, numbers will not adjust with arrow buttons on either end. I am not having problems with any other function of the game.
Screenshots: A screenshot will only show you the resource numbers, won't demonstrate the problem.
How often this occurs: Started occurring last night after I was kicked off the site for "maintenance", will not work properly since then.
Urgency: I can't say it has stopped me from playing but it certainly stopping me from expending the farm villages and using this to adjust resource levels. And just generally driving me crazy.
Preventative Actions: I tried refreshing, am nervous about making other changes to my computer to se if this helps but based on how specific this issue is to one area to the game and how it appeared after "maintenance" log off, I am thinking it is not my browser.
Summary: Cannot adjust amounts of resources for expanding farm villages.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No.

DeletedUser

I've encountered the same problem today in World Ephesus. This problem occurs in both Google Chrome (16.0.912.77) & Mozilla Firefox (v9.0.1).

Workaround: Place cursor in amount box and manually enter amount you wish to contribute to farming village expansion. Then hit "send resources" button.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am also experiencing the same issue..

World is Athens.

Google Chrome (16.0.912.75). Farming village expansion sliders freeze up, cannot be moved up, or down. Seems to freeze at about 1/20th-1/26th of total resources available, if that is at all relevant.

Workaround: Place cursor in amount box and manually enter amount you wish to contribute to farming village expansion. Then hit "send resources" button.

This does work.

DeletedUser

same here on Byz,delphi and delta
logged off and on, cleared and refreshed
all day
google 16

DeletedUser

yeah we can in put manually, but that is not the point..this is 1 more bug after another upgrade, big SIGH, it would be nice if an upgrade was fully tested before being released.

DeletedUser

yeah we can in put manually, but that is not the point..this is 1 more bug after another upgrade, big SIGH, it would be nice if an upgrade was fully tested before being released.

To be fair it's near impossible to foresee all potential issues, and take steps to prevent them from happening. It would, however, be nice if the response to these bugs was better. Bugs can go ignored for weeks, or months, before Inno finally take steps to fix them.

DeletedUser

Have any of you tried a different browser? Have you only experienced the problem in FF?

DeletedUser

sorry but I only use google chrome, not to sound flippant with you, I understand you are doing your job by asking, but I trust and understand chrome, and if it came down to a choice, grepolis would loose....

DeletedUser

The only reason I asked is to check if it was a browser specific issue. I wasn't getting you to change browsers.

Edit: Confirmed as a Known Bug; it has been reported directly to the developers.

DeletedUser

The only reason I asked is to check if it was a browser specific issue. I wasn't getting you to change browsers.

Edit: Confirmed as a Known Bug; it has been reported directly to the developers.

and as I said, I understood you had to ask, I have no problem in you asking, was just pointing out that I only use chrome, please excuse if it came across the wrong way