Fixed Farm Village Trading

DeletedUser

• World: Upsilon
  • Browser and Version: Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: Farm Village Resource Trading Glitching
  • Screenshots: N/A
  • How often this occurs: Twice thus far, I do not want to waste anymore resources to see how many more times it is going to do so. Occurred around 7:00PM my time (Pacific Standard Time, GMT-8:00)
  • Urgency: High.
  • Preventative Actions Do not trade with Farm Villages until fixed? I cleared my cache, refreshed the browser, logged out/in, etc. No change.
  • Summary: Traded with two separate Farm Villages on my island (Gigavstri: Silver for Wood, and Kygi: Stone for Wood). I have done these trades many, many times, never with issue. BUT: Twice in a row, the Silver was deducted from my warehouse, but NO Wood arrived after the Trade was completed, same with the Stone, which was taken from my Warehouse, with NO Wood delivered in exchange after the Trade completed. This is a HUGE set-back.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, and no other topic concerning this glitch were found.

DeletedUser

I thought it happened to me once, but i'm still not sure about that. If it happened, problem was that i haven't got enough storage space, but was about 200 units short, and because of that i failed to receive 2500 of the same unit, leaving me 2300 short, because i assumed i'll have space enough, and even if i don't, it'll fill the remaining space, which didn't quite happen. Again i'm not sure about numbers and if that actually happened, so there might be another explanation.
The thing is that it doesn't refresh immediately, and to refresh, the best way is to either demand from villages, or to put resources into market, or to try spending some resources. After that you can get the report of trade if it didn't show up, and true amount of resources you have. Also, even if it doesn't show the right resources, you'll still be able to build buildings (troops) that require more resources than it shows you have, but less or equal than the actual amount.

DeletedUser

Well, as I stated in the Opening Post, I have cleared my cache, refreshed the browser, and logged out/in. I have also been playing continually since the glitch, and the numbers are updating as they are supposed to, but both trades worth of wood is STILL gone. It never showed up.

My warehouse was no where near being too full, either. There was about 9,000 extra space still available for the Wood, which would have totaled 5,500 if it had ever arrived, which still would have left an extra 3,500 free space remaining.

DeletedUser

Can you please submit an ingame support ticket regarding this? We would need to look at your account info to try and find out exactly what is going on there.

DeletedUser

another village trading problem

World: Upsilon
Browser and Version: Explorer
Overview of the bug: Farm Village Resource Trading Glitching
Screenshots: N/A
How often this occurs: Once thus far, Occurred at 7:10AM my time (UC+1)
Urgency: High.
Preventative Actions Do not trade with Farm Villages until fixed? I cleared my cache, refreshed the browser, logged out/in, etc. No change.
Summary: Traded with Farm Village Tagi in my island (Silver for Wood). I have done this trade many, many times, never had an issue. BUT: The Silver was deducted from my warehouse, but NO Wood arrived after the Trade was completed.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, and found this thread.

DeletedUser

Are you still having an issue rraarr?

The conclusion I came to in Ceraphim's case was that the resources might not have updated in real time for the trading issue. I attempted it myself from his/her account with the exact same browser and monitored resources incoming and outgoing and it worked perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no problem

No, I have tried many times after that, no problem. I just lost 2500 coins, but that was all. Thank you for fixing it.