Farming Village revolt

DeletedUser22372

Hi Fellow Akawoys :D

I control 2 farming villages. level 2 both of them (I started this game yesterday), As I browsed through my island I found two level 3 farms and wanted to get rid of my present level 2 farms, so instigated a loot and I've lost both my level 2 farms to a revolt.

Now I'm trying to conquer the level 3 farms and game wouldn't let me to nor is the game letting me to reconquer the revolting farms.

What am I doing wrong?

I have 10 swords men, while both my revolting farms have 3 archers each and the level 3 farms have 3 archers each.

Cheers

Saber

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure you still 'own' those two lvl 2 farming villages that are revolting, but you should be able to conquer a third as long as you have ten troops, so that's odd.

My advice: build 40 slingers, end the revolts in the two villages you have and conquer the two lvl 3 villages you don't have. You'll be controlling all eight on your island in no time flat. :)

DeletedUser22372

Hi KillerCat66,

I've conquered them :D I've just started play (newbie started daybefore) still figuring things out. :D

Appreciate your advice.

Cheers

Saber

DeletedUser22372

Hi Killer Cat,

Thanks for the advice and I appreciate it. I've conqured them :D (10 swords men).

Cheers

Saber

I'm pretty sure you still 'own' those two lvl 2 farming villages that are revolting, but you should be able to conquer a third as long as you have ten troops, so that's odd.

My advice: build 40 slingers, end the revolts in the two villages you have and conquer the two lvl 3 villages you don't have. You'll be controlling all eight on your island in no time flat. :)