Sad to hear about the death of the main actor

Rest in Peace Paul Walker.

Please if this is against the rules I had no idea

DeletedUser8396

This is was a great movie with all its parts

Sad to hear about the death of the main actor

Rest in Peace Paul Walker.

Please if this is against the rules I had no idea

Indeed, it was a very good series, and he was a great actor. He will be missed dearly by multitudes of fans. I sure hope they discontinue the F&F series though...leave it on a high end.

Don't worry, your post isn't against the rules :D

DeletedUser

I'm VERY sad! I loved those movies..and....he was just gorgeous! He will be missed for sure! :'(

DeletedUser19042

What about the other guy in the car? Won't he be missed because he wasn't famous enough?

I find it a shame that Paul Walker is the only one being mentioned...

R.I.P. Roger Rodas

DeletedUser

My honest opinion:
People die every day. A great many people. Some won't even be mourned by those they knew in life, let alone half the Internet. As an actor, yes, I will miss him. As a person? It's not my place to pretend to care, nor is it yours. #hollowinside

DeletedUser

My honest opinion:
People die every day. A great many people. Some won't even be mourned by those they knew in life, let alone half the Internet. As an actor, yes, I will miss him. As a person? It's not my place to pretend to care, nor is it yours. #hollowinside

Thank God Pushty! Another person who really couldn't care less

DeletedUser8396

My honest opinion:

No one said they cared to miss him as a person...

DeletedUser

This is spammed all over facebook, and someone has the AUDACITY to bring it up here??? :supermad:

Varun

Strategos
Well, even though I don't know both of them in person, I really wish them both peace wherever they go next.....

As an actor, Paul will be missed. And from what I've heard, Roger was a really great friend to Paul and was interumental to Paul in several ways. So my tribute goes to him too.

But seriously, there is a quote by Paul you know....

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

DeletedUser

No one said they cared to miss him as a person...

Not here, but it seems to be a trend in the outer circles of social media.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

I'm fairly sure I've read this about fifty times today. There are at least five "official" mourning pages on FB.

DeletedUser39031

Has anyone else noticed that this is the third famous person to die in a Porsche?
Sad,

although I never really got onto the FF movies, I mean, it's like watching a movie about someone playing Gran Turismo

DeletedUser8396

Has anyone else noticed that this is the third famous person to die in a Porsche?
Sad,

although I never really got onto the FF movies, I mean, it's like watching a movie about someone playing Gran Turismo

More like a combo of Burnout Paradise and GTA tbh

DeletedUser

Sad,

somethin may have happened to the steering i heard.

but how many people have died in fords?