Fast conquest.. please?

• Thread starter DeletedUser54610
  • Start date

DeletedUser54610

I see a lot of players are waiting for a fast conquest. Give us what we want inno!

Building speed 3, unit 4, conquest, no moral, 75+ alliance cap

DeletedUser34939

How about any speed any settings as long as there's no morale? Literally anything. I'll play a negative 5 speed sim server with no conquests allowed for no morale.

If I get to pick though how about build 4 troop 3 either system alliance cap under 80

DeletedUser48212

Rumour going around that in June there is another fast conquest world.

DeletedUser55069

Tegea (speed 6/6 cq) countdown start is matter of days... hopefully we get a replacement world soon..., how about speed 10? :cool:

DeletedUser46315

Aye I need that, getting sick of these slow builds and morale :(

DeletedUser41523

Maybe a world with a high build but lower unit? I'd take a 4/2.

DeletedUser55069

I should give you emotional training... can't remember if we had any drama, nothing major compared to other worlds
it was hard to process for some that we all lose troops / cities more often than usual, but the speed also forced us to work together better

DeletedUser41523

I mean we had a spat on US Troy but we got over it and won. Then you helped me out on Actium. No hard feelings. Tbf it wasn't the game play that drained me out that I was prepared for.

DeletedUser55572

Let it wait for dominion ;)...

Dont wanna have a speed three conquest w/o dom, then next slow world becomes dom... that'd just mean a fat break before the next fast conq

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
you can forget about domination, its not even close bruh.

tho joe is right, next world they announce will be revolt, one after that will be either speed 3 or speed 4 conquest, if its morale on or off i do not know.

DeletedUser55069

you can forget about domination, its not even close bruh.

tho joe is right, next world they announce will be revolt, one after that will be either speed 3 or speed 4 conquest, if its morale on or off i do not know.

is there any revolt world close to end? i hope they break the pattern, cq players are starving for a fast world, wouldn't make sense to keep us waiting much longer unless a revolt world is closing too

DeletedUser21311

The mentioned settings are cool as long as there is no morale . Totally tired of morale worlds -_- would really appreciate a break on that pattern

DeletedUser41523

Think you just listed Nori twice

It was best part of three years between the last server speed 4 conq and the speed 6. Could be a long wait for the next one. Dont think there will be anything over 3 for a while.

I'd take a 3. But I could see a 4 popping off soon. I don't think a 6 will happen again unless its for special events.