here

wspartagoose.jpg

WRMSiggie.jpg

DeletedUser

I'll give you a true test:

size: 240x180
Theme: Fist of the people
text: Survivors
Etc: Transparent so only the fist and name are there.

DeletedUser

.FatLady. I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna let you walk away without a competition!! I present my
fist.png
If you lose then... you owe me +Rep and if I lose... then I give you +Rep!!! Muahaha!!!

DeletedUser

Stop hijacking somebody else's thread. You are the kind of player that pisses me off the most, even more than request-everywhere-a-lots. Just start up your own shop if you want customers. LEAVE.

DeletedUser

Shut up bianh!!! FatLady is one of my friends (wink) and I wanted to show her that this is serious business!!

DeletedUser

tommy its fatlady's SHOP if you want to have a competition with fatlady than either pm him/her or hold a small competition in the competition section of the GFX. and i suggest that you also dont tell bianh to shut up. he might not like that very much.

DeletedUser

I didn't mean to get all of this hate mail!!! Ugh!!! I just wante to show her the truth about all of this!! (Also didn't want the guy to be ripped off) I understand now, however... this is how I got popular in the business I used to steal your requests and pm the person with a sig, avvy, etc... :p

DeletedUser

I didn't mean to get all of this hate mail!!! Ugh!!! I just wante to show her the truth about all of this!! (Also didn't want the guy to be ripped off) I understand now, however... this is how I got popular in the business I used to steal your requests and pm the person with a sig, avvy, etc... :p

You've never been popular on these forums, and you are an outright nuisance. Your above statement proves to us all that you are a despicable personality and have no problem being morally incorrect. Please leave.

DeletedUser

It's full o' spam and I'm not sure if I like the gfx area that much. Thx though bianh and dragonkiller8!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.