.FatLady.'s Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19523

ur an idiot and a spammer! leave or i report. dont think i wont, ask bianh and dk. fatlady, sure you dont want to keep the shop? first shop i had was spammed, so i started a new one!

DeletedUser

Ill give you one a gangster form the 20s sig do whatever you want the text ash 42 forums gangster thanks

DeletedUser

Nah I'd rather stay :p

I could care less if this is considered spamming or not. If you truly were popular in GFX, you would be better, and have more business and followers. If you are really devoted, we would not be having this conversation right now, you would not be belittling others, and you would be a lot better at gfx than you are now. Relearn manners, apply yourself better, and I promise people will like you more. But now, your rep is messed up, if you take a break from the forums, you will come back to people still disliking you. I took a month hiatus, and I still have loads of people who remember and respect me. THis may just be my anger talking...whatever.

Hugs and kisses (sarcasm),
oliaxel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oliaxel you'll be in trouble if a mod sees that better edit it (the top sentence)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.