Not a Bug Favor issues!

DeletedUser

Currently, the favor production for my main city seems to be running backwards. I am always losing favor!! For the daily rewards, I choose Favor in hope to get Hera filled up but everytime I log in she is almost empty and I don't use her spells!!!

The first time I noticed something strange with the Gods and favor production was when I last conquered a city. When I logged in on my phone and went to the new city, I picked Zeus as the God and it asked if I wanted to change Gods BUT this was a new city to me so there was no God assigned. Anyways, when I selected Zeus, I lost all my favor with Hera. I'm not sure if the phone app thought I was in my main city or what but ever since then, I have been steady losing favor from the city with Hera.

Resolution

I got some Harpy quest thingys for doing the Christmas tree thing and used them and forgot... I'm thankful for the help.

For the reason I lost favor with Hera when conquering the city is because (which I did not know this!) when you have myth units attacking with your CS, the new city has to host those myths and so when I changed the God to Zeus, the game took my favor from Hera just as I switched her in another city.

I don't know if sending troops home first will affect the God selection process but I can understand how this happened now.

Again, thanks for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

Losing favor when you switch gods is normal, but that your favor is being deducted would be strange.
Please submit a ticket for this so we can have a closer look.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nope...no envoys. I don't use those. Seriously, it's pretty strange. I will go submit a ticket.

DeletedUser

Another thing...earlier today, I briefly had negative wood and silver numbers too...how does that happen!? I've cleaned all the cookies and browsers history from my desktop. I'll clean the cell too and see what happens.