Fight against Venom!!!

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yay! What will happen to our friend Crixus? Does he stand a chance? Or will Daizan and his goons beat him down!? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z....Errrr Grepolis.
OMG you have a serius problem man.

DeletedUser39031

lol only 4 Venom cities on your island. Not good enough.

DeletedUser5554

Dang you Pushty and your forum rules! :p haha

Anyways i'll counter your argument with some game humor now Crixus. Out of the two of us I haven't seriously ticked off Venom. However if I did i'm oceans away. Suddenly compared to you it doesn't look like I have a serious problem at all. :D

DeletedUser5061

You farmed for hours to gather resources, then used it all to build defense, then cried to your alliance for help when that defense got wiped out, any idiot could do that, it requires no skill just need to be someone lacking in ambition. The fact people think surviving one of our attacks is an achievement significant enough to be announced to the world says everything anyone needs to know about us.

Welcome to the English server sir, hope you enjoy your stay ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

I found the conquest attempt funny. But that's mostly because i'm sure hes a lot better than that report showed and knows better. :)

DeletedUser23516

It looks like Venomous D was not expecting any support to arrive seeing the revolt attack was larger than the CS attack.

DeletedUser15581

You are celebrating surviving our attacks for a couple of days? I didn't know we are that awesome! Thank you for the compliment. I will normally boast only when I am able to snatch a city from someone. Survival isn't really a great achievement.

So what do you plan to do next? train 2500 swords and sit there waiting for us with just 1 city? while we grow to 10-12 cities each? I guess then your 2500 swords won't look like a turtle to us. You are doing it wrong! :pro:

DeletedUser5554

You are celebrating surviving our attacks for a couple of days? I didn't know we are that awesome! Thank you for the compliment. I will normally boast only when I am able to snatch a city from someone. Survival isn't really a great achievement.

So what do you plan to do next? train 2500 swords and sit there waiting for us with just 1 city? while we grow to 10-12 cities each? I guess then your 2500 swords won't look like a turtle to us. You are doing it wrong! :pro:

Czar has a point hope you have a good plan crix especially with your friend making skills.

On the flip side I kind of want someone to take on the bragging band wagon that seems to be a few of the V2 players. By all means knock em down a notch. After all beating the best premade assembled on the world is all a world is worth anymore seemingly. :p

DeletedUser

You just posted your death Obituary :D

EDIT: You just posted your death Obituary Crixus blah blah :D

DeletedUser

i think it's awesome that crixus is enjoying himself in paros, whatever gets the blood pumping faster ;)

rather be bombarded by venom and enjoy it than sim along anonymously i'd say!

DeletedUser16696

How come you no post now? :(

Alliance ran out of troops? :(

DeletedUser15581

tired of refreshing my page. when does the one second end?

EDIT: okay, you created a new thread. 2 threads over 1 issue!? I didn't expect the spamming.

DeletedUser5554

I like Crixus' enthusiasm honestly. It's good to see someone doing something in this world for once.