Fight the good fight gamma

DeletedUser

It has been a great 18 month run, but I am having to call it a game. Sadly, real life is calling me back. I have to deal with my husband's up coming back surgery and my son's throat surgery, thus won't be able to play. I have loved playing this game and enjoyed every moment I played. I want to thank everyone that I have shared an alliance with and all of those who have fought against me. Keep up the good fight Gamma. farewell!!!

Quayzarck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aLL the best in real life quay.

I hope your family all recover well and speedily!:pro:

DeletedUser14887

RL is more important than grepolis. Farewell, quay and good luck in RL :)

DeletedUser

it's very hard for me to say something nice to you quay,but i guess it wont hert just once,
i hope it all turns out ok for you and your family,enjoy life and take good care.

DeletedUser

it's very hard for me to say something nice to you quay,but i guess it wont hert just once,
i hope it all turns out ok for you and your family,enjoy life and take good care.

Yonnie coming from you thank you.... We did have some good debates and some wonderful smack wars I will miss them. Hope you find another to annoy ;)

DeletedUser

I would offer to say goodbye :) but I somehow think we will be a team again very soon quay :)

DeletedUser

you will be sadly missed and never forgotten
remember Rl is more important than a game, best of luck in RL

Arul.

DeletedUser2140

good luck with the operations.

Always sorry to see players leave especially after all this time.

Good luck and best wishes.

sorry we never got to work together.