Wiki_Guide Figtree2's Guide to Grepolis (Section One)

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by figtree2, Dec 23, 2017.

1. antz2013

antz2013 Staff Member

Everyone is entitled to their opinions... Personally, I appreciate any experienced player who is willing to put their thoughts to "paper" and make an effort to contribute to the Grepolis Community, especially for new players.

Again you are entitled to your opinion based on your play style. Personally if I have the option, I will take the island resources into consideration. If I can pump out a few extra units with efficient use of resources, then so much the better but that is my play style. Frequently for me is a hybrid between island resources availability and my operational requirements.

To some degree I agree with you on this, however ultimately every player needs to determine what strategies and tactics work for them based on their individual player style. Not everyone is cut out to be attackers, just like not everyone are super defenders... or builders... or traders... Some may put the others down however they all have a role to play in a balanced alliance, again that is my opinion. If Fig exposes them to specific strategies that is his prerogative as he is the author of this guide. Whether any other player uses them... that's up to them.

Finally Figtree obviously put a lot of work into this. If it needs editing, then it needs editing. Your approach to that part as also needs work. You should be making suggestions and possible corrections as opposed to what looks to be completely dismissing Fig's efforts. However If you don't like it, then you don't like it. You are entitled to your opinion.

2. dustballs1

dustballs1 Phrourach

I like the guide. Don't understand a few parts, but I appreciate the effort.