Finally something to do on zeta

DeletedUser

lol all it needs is 20 LS and a slinger bomb :D (goes and finds where aramay is)

DeletedUser

it looks like someone has been getting farmed a few too many times with horses...

DeletedUser

Nope, you are all wrong *chuckles* Actually, I've been hit with 5 quakes and over 30 bolts in a week and a half and you know what? *grins* keep em coming ;) Let's see you come take them out Jarpenguin. Always such a talker. *Looks over my wall* I don't see you coming.

DeletedUser

Hey, jarpenguin and ratrat. I need those BPs, don't take them out for me :p
And Aramay, how many Birme do you have right now? 20?? 30?? Don't worry they will be gone soon enough. You know what, out there so many people want to kick your big *** mouth. Take care and cheers

DeletedUser

Too far D: I am so sad I can't kill you now, its all yours wilson ;D

DeletedUser

ONYX ENLIL nil points

...boast of non-existent victories.

2 - nil to United. It is easy to keep score for Onyx while all your player have one polis. One of your players was good enough to tell me he supported Drizzt., who is no more, but still insulting me as of last message, so I am attacking the supporter next.

Saying you might have something interesting to say one day gets a bit tired pretty quick for me, so why not wait until you do before you post, Aramay ? This war looks like a pretty foregone conclusion: 2 to 3 weeks before most of your active players run I guess - half of your numbers are just inactive farms anyway. * looks over shoulder at smouldering ruins *

DeletedUser

I see only 31 Onyx Polis' in O64 now..........I'm sure there used to be 43 a couple of weeks ago, and more a week before that.

DeletedUser

Actually, I've been hit with 5 quakes and over 30 bolts in a week and a half

A week and a half means 10 days Aramay and since you cannot bolt a player more than once a day(I mean if that player got bolted once that day nobody else can bolt him again for until the next day...I know 'coz we've tried a while ago on somebody...)...

DeletedUser2795

:rolleyes: if you bothered to pay attention to anything, you would find out that you may bolt someone once every 4 hours on speed 1 worlds, ever 2 hours on speed 2, I think you messed up somewhere :D

DeletedUser

also more than one player can bolt the same person. Bolts are a sideshow - conquering is where it is at.

DeletedUser

Wow, semantics people. I was bolted every 2 hours for over a week. Total so far is ranging on 40 bolts and now 6 quakes. Though they have slowed to less than 5 a week so my city is up and running..bored with this topic..arguing semantics is petty and just..*yawn*

Moving on...so back to this "war"

As I predicted, United Limited did not kill us. Paks took 2 cities from two of our small players who didn't listen to my instructions, etc. He killed the armies of another..what was it Paks? 4 players? So, he effectively wiped out a good 6 of us who were small-mediocre in size. He did not attack the majority of us who reside in ocean 53 and who are busy killing Engel de Nex in a separate war. So the United's have only been fighting a handful of ONYX players in ocean 64. (As someone had pointed out earlier..it wasn't much of a war..just getting started on both fronts really).

Then his own alliance turned on Paksman because of various reasons which aren't worth hashing out over this forum. And which aren't any of my business anyways. We took a few more cities from United adding up to 4 or 5 now with Wilson's only being a couple hours from being in our possession. He'll be gone within the next 6-8 hours i believe. Perhaps sooner?

Then Philoctetes, being the noob that he has always been on this as well as the Beta server, decided he would pick a fight with paks. And Paks kicked his bottom all over the ocean, which infuriated me upon hearing because I was very much looking forward to having my guys do the deed..thanks a lot for killing the mood Paks :p

And with the tide turning in our favor, as we began killing the armies of several Uniteds and were gaining more cities, I was approached by a United Limited member who informed me that the majority of them did not even want to fight with us.

I could and do respect the way that several of their players have pulled together, playing merry-go-round defense. Namely Wolfibe, White Tiger the 1st, Hackman, Helmin, cgriffin104, cstanier, Mrcrafty, etc.That's good team work and illustrates a good, running relationship, as well as good coordination. And so, I sent a mail to all Uniteds, and I offered them a chance to make a sister alliance. Permanent allies between the both of us (since two of our "allies" decided to stab us in the back..yes..Ghost Riders are very much correct about a certain alliance but *grins* that's fine by me ;)

So anyways, ONYX recognized the benefit of allying with United's good players...you tend to develop a certain respect for people when you fight them, or so that is how it works with me to a degree (except Paksman), and we were able to form the sister alliance, which will be up and running shortly. So this war with United Limited is, effectively, over by mutual consent. No one 'won' or 'lost'

A couple UL members joined Paksman in his new alliance and forwarded my mail to him. I then received a ridiculously immature and very much distasteful email from Paksman trying to "intimidate" me with the arrogant and condescending tone of his email. But he only managed to illustrate that he was *edited*. So now..I am PUBLICLY declaring war on Paksman and his "alliance."

There is simply NO need to be disrespectful, immature, and just plain VILE to your enemies. He made some very sexist remarks, having misunderstood emails that did not concern him, etc etc. Drama bull crap of which I don't have patience to discuss at this time.

So anyways, Wilson is dead, Philoctetes is dead (though..sadly..not but ONYX's hands), and the war itself is dead. That's all that I wanted :) Now Paks, if you INSIST on flaming me on this forum then do so. My boys in 64 will deal with you while we in ocean 53 continue to war with the Shogunates (who are merging into Bloodstorm Pirates), and Engels de nex.

Now..I EXPECT you..Paksman...to completely annihilate my boys in ocean 64. You are, afterall, the "god" of this server are you not? Is that NOT what you practically claim to everyone you fall out with? *chuckles*

We shall see.

As to the rest of the information I spoke of..I will post our little "tricks" and silly/stupid tactics we used on our enemies after these wars finish up. I thought perhaps some of you would find a semblance of entertainment in them just because a good number of us got a good chuckle out of it. So, again...stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*sighs*

also more than one player can bolt the same person. Bolts are a sideshow - conquering is where it is at.

*sighs* Are you really THAT incapable of following along? Honestly. They were bringing up the bolts because I brought up having been bolted more than usual..which was a response to the comment regarding my pathetic city. hahaha and my city really was pathetic too lmao. But you know what? I got what I wanted out of it.

I told DragonOTM, who led the ridiculous Shogunate Enclaves alliance, that I would SPECIFICALLY target HIM with bolts KNOWING that he would do the very same to me. In doing so, this allowed for my boys to build up to conquest unmolested by bolts and quakes because I was receiving them all. And this ALSO enabled me to build up troops and a fleet, which I've used to plow into Engel de Nex cities so as to clean them out before one of my boys moved in.

So THOUGH bolts are a sideshow and so on..that was not the argument. It was only brought up because someone questioned why a leader would have such a crap city. Try to keep up Paks.

DeletedUser

Aramay,after I've read your posts I have to apologize for my comment...and to admit that I've changed my opinion about you asa a person but not my opinion about your alliance unfortunatelly since you are using the same tactic as UL against some of my mebers in O53,even if they are only 4...Your guys don't have the guts to fight a real fight?:D:D:D

DeletedUser

...In doing so, this allowed for my boys to build up to conquest unmolested by bolts and quakes because I was receiving them all.

I knew you must have some function. I thought it was perhaps just killing threads with unreadable, randomly meandering and fallacious writing in a 3rd grade stylee punctuated by irritating * chuckles *. But now I know the truth: you exist to be a bolt magnet !

We just recruited your biggest player. If we conquer you, will you promise to stop writing on these forums or messaging me ?

DeletedUser

I knew you must have some function. I thought it was perhaps just killing threads with unreadable, randomly meandering and fallacious writing in a 3rd grade stylee punctuated by irritating * chuckles *. But now I know the truth: you exist to be a bolt magnet !

We just recruited your biggest player. If we conquer you, will you promise to stop writing on these forums or messaging me ?

Merlinman is ALSO the LEAST equipped of all of us. 30 biremes between 3 cities. *smirks* No I will not promise anything and please..come and conquer me paks..send EVERYTHING you have at me..all of you.

In keeping with my 3rd grade mentality..I DOUBLE DOGGY DARE YOU!

Anyways, stop talking and get to it paksy baby. And stop stating that I'm a liar..I will end up POSTING your mails just to throw it in your face that you are only replying to this forum as a pathetic attempt to salvage your ego and that all of these "fallacies" are actually fact.

I really don't think "God" wants an even worse reputation amongst us Grepolis atheists. *smirks*

As for sradhoo, I didn't know you had such a poor opinion of me in the first place but that's fine. No hard feelings. And thanks for the honesty in terms of what you think about my alliance lol.

I have to assume you were referring to the fact that we're bolting elid. ah, yeah..well *shrugs* We have other people we're warring with in ocean 53 who are more of a threat..can only do so much in a day, you know? Time will tell in terms of our alliance. I can't really make too many judgments on your alliance other than the fact that I'm not so sure you would make a good ally since you never came to United Limited's aid.

But in terms of warring with you, we haven't. So again, I can't make any judgments.

*Oh..I just noticed what you wrote Paks..messaging YOU? Please. You were the one to initiate contact with ME. How unbelievably pathetic ARE you? Have I EVER written to you unless it was in response to one of your stupid mails telling you to stick it? No, I have not. You truly disgust me..immaturity indeed. Grow up. So sick of you and your B.S. If you are a grown man you should be ashamed of yourself for conducting yourself like this. But then, someone of YOUR character WOULD conduct themselves in such a distasteful manner when under the guise of anonymity wouldn't they?*

DeletedUser

*sighs* Are you really THAT incapable of following along? Honestly. They were bringing up the bolts because I brought up having been bolted more than usual..which was a response to the comment regarding my pathetic city. hahaha and my city really was pathetic too lmao. But you know what? I got what I wanted out of it.

I told DragonOTM, who led the ridiculous Shogunate Enclaves alliance, that I would SPECIFICALLY target HIM with bolts KNOWING that he would do the very same to me. In doing so, this allowed for my boys to build up to conquest unmolested by bolts and quakes because I was receiving them all. And this ALSO enabled me to build up troops and a fleet, which I've used to plow into Engel de Nex cities so as to clean them out before one of my boys moved in.

So THOUGH bolts are a sideshow and so on..that was not the argument. It was only brought up because someone questioned why a leader would have such a crap city. Try to keep up Paks.

Oh my god are you for real??
Like you might have been hit twice compared to the rest of your alliance. I seen all the tinypics and there was tons of bolts targeted to not you but the rest of your alliance. I think you would use a scapegoat anytime you look foolish and lie about anything just to make yourself look/feel better. You must really lie so much that you believe even your own self. Don't worry MaryAy we have bigger fish to fry now so you can try to build up enough to catch all the "friends" you've created in Zeta. ;)
I really think if you spent as much time typing out a four page essay to my members, trying to convince them that "I'm a poor leader", (which they all couldnt be bothered to even read for the next 2 hours) you might actually be somewhere in this game with more then 1 city. Good luck there! :D