~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DeletedUser

Let put you to the test. COA
Theme:
image.php

Text: Circles of Shadows
Text2: Xi

DeletedUser

sorry for it being late ive been busy with work!its almost finished im just editing some stuff!i couldnt get a really dark design becuase i couldnt find any but i got one you should like!

circlesofshadows.jpg

here it is!hope it is good enough!just remember im just starting out so later i can make you a better one after i get some better practice!

dang it i messed up :( well that was what it was supposed to look like :( let me edit it!

circlesofshadowsxi.jpg

this is better!its not a shadow like design but it is like circles of shadows comming to the xi world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well im new so im just working simple stuff right now and will become advanced later.ive been working a few things our and learned some things too

DeletedUser

haha ok ju ju!also glad you are showing off the gods of crimson!our alliance is getting better!

DeletedUser

JuJu, your newest sig is basically random smudge with a random render on top...

I am not impressed :O

DeletedUser

i like it for two reasons...it has our alliances name in it and its abstract

DeletedUser345

You guys should open a shop later when you have more experience, for the moment i just do them for fun until i feel it would be worthwhile to open a shop.

DeletedUser

ok i will close my shop for now :( but i will open it up later :D

go through some tutorials first...

My trick is that I envision what I want first. When I don't know how to do something, I Google it.