Newspaper First news paper: M.I.R Intel

DeletedUser38652

As I had gotten invitef 3 times to the alliance and I had said no, they still invite me. I joined and I'm gonna make them cry!

Pacts : The Wolves, M.I.R II, Order of Chaos and N.W.O

Enemies : Spartan Legacy

They internal announcement : Invite everyone you see!

Threads : Attacks against King Leo.

Unfortunetly I got kicked out!! Hahahahaha

+1

DeletedUser

Seems all the MRA are trying to protect each other :p lets see if the pacts will hold out for long since they will not be able to expand fast since they will have no enemy to attack

DeletedUser38652

You're really stupid :)) how can this make me cry? do you know what is this ? :)) With this you show us you the an IQ under the Somalia's average :)))) Under the level of the ocean :))))

Somalia's average? Stop being a kid and go play CoD. When your MRA falls I'll personaly come after you.. Spartan Legacy knows this now.

DeletedUser

I know 100% shure 404 is just 8 or something. He's realy childish.

DeletedUser38652

Another intel!

I would like to raise a meeting regarding of unity of the Band of Alliances. We all knows that everyone of us the alliance has a quality to lead and to win. All leaders, founders will believe that this best of 5 alliance will be the strongest of all alliance in ocean 55. Consider as a blood pact no one leaves.. we all win the fight.. we all die in battle. I do not want to form or to be part of any ally group if one of us (leaders) are soft and half minded. We are fighter! They must scare to us. i see some of leaders has been converted to other outside group. i consider it a spy. you agree to be part of this what you called band of alliance. then we have to stick to it.

Now, Two things in mind to be a solid ally. To be visible or invisible.

Visible.. we have to merge in one united group.. we are now in total of 130 and above. If we merge in one our rank will be move and all experience players, fighters, cold blooded warriors will be all together and ruled by one supreme commander.

Invisible.. we have to be intact on what we have now and continue to recruit, fillings of our empty spot. and if someone mess up to one of our ally only that time the 5 alliances will attack in one. communication is high in this format. alliance profile will be invisible to others. We will attack in surprise. and this forum will be as is.. only so much things to be changes.. we need forum moderator and controller.

I recommend to copy this and show to all your people and decide if you want to be in a group. If not then leave. I know that we have most experience players here than in outside of band of alliance.. Do you believe?! If they think that they will win the ocean i may say its only a lie! Coordination is the key to success. Best leaders are the medium to form battle formation and tactics.

I encourage all best players to participate.. you want good game so be it.

-my name is wavestriker join me in Band of Alliance.

Alliances: Okay so just a suggestion to the other leaders of these great alliances we should all have pacts with each other so:

Alliance-Leader

Bond of B.O.A-Andrewick
THE OLD REPUBLIC-THEBIGBADBEN
Heroes of Olympus-Water Master1
The Golden Company- palms02
Wall of Warriors-

M.I.R here you got some new enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38652

M.I.R is their #1 enemy I see on the shared forum.,

DeletedUser

I love this more than I love bacon! how people from all over the world can band together to wipe out a common enemy :)

DeletedUser38652

I love this more than I love bacon! how people from all over the world can band together to wipe out a common enemy :)

I have announced on their forum that I am a spy and that M.I.R will be after them.

DeletedUser38652

sootierelf 09:35:21 - 22.03.2013

i am going to give everyone the permission to invite other people to the alliance but please make sure they are above 500 points and are in ocean 55

sootierelf 12:42:17 - 22.03.2013

please could everyone at least invite 10 people a day as this will help our alliance grow and then we will have a chance of winning in this world

Better MRA than you guys lol

DeletedUser958

Why not both?
I'm laughing so hard i'm almost crying xD

Ticina this deserves so much +rep xD

DeletedUser38652

Lol... VM

station jim 14:04:03 - 23.03.2013

Hi, I am going to be on holiday from the 27th to the 6th of April.
see you when I come back!
Station Jim

fergegodofdestruction 18:48:25 - 23.03.2013

Do u know how to get vacation mode

station jim 09:06:08 - 24.03.2013

nope

DeletedUser

What did you do to them ? lol

Last edited by a moderator: