Beginner First Sig Attempt- GIMP

DeletedUser

mentalwarfare.png

DeletedUser

Nice job. Instead of the red font though maybe you should make it a greenish color kind of similar to his hair? The red color just seems out of place to me. I like it though. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks. The red is supposed to resemble blood and the player wanted that kind of theme. Thanks again.

Newest and best:
suleimanhunkiller.png

DeletedUser

Here is my take on the earlier one, I wish my font folder would work :(

dancer.png

DeletedUser

Ha, that's better than mine, I saw this tshirt that day with this breakdancer with rainbow lines and fractals so that's what I was imitating, or trying to represent.

I like your purple theme better. It's not bad. If I do a purple one too would you get ? :p

DeletedUser

The flow is lacking, purple and blue just don't mix. Also you overuse that font to death. If you need new fonts visit dafont.com.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Dont like the flow or the colors :/ no offense.

Lol, I like it. I like the effect where it looks as if there is some sort of rift or portal opening up and a load of effects are blasting out of it.

:)

To each his own I guess.

And dafont crashed my friend's computers with a virus on one of the fonts, I am not gonna use it any longer. Sorry...

DeletedUser

I tend to get cynical when I've had another sleepless night. Sorry.

:pro:

Yes most of my tags have huge flaws, and I'm aware of that (Contrary to popular belief.) but that doesn't mean I can't Critique others.

And there are alternatives for Dafont. Just search free GIMP fonts.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

And dafont crashed my friend's computers with a virus on one of the fonts, I am not gonna use it any longer. Sorry...

I seriously doubt that a font was responsible for the virus in your friend's computer...most likely it was something else...

DeletedUser

I tend to get cynical when I've had another sleepless night. Sorry.

:pro:

Yes most of my tags have huge flaws, and I'm aware of that (Contrary to popular belief.) but that doesn't mean I can't Critique others.

And there are alternatives for Dafont. Just search free GIMP fonts.

~Warlord

Haha, I was a bit tired, sorry for the rage. :)

DeletedUser

I seriously doubt that a font was responsible for the virus in your friend's computer...most likely it was something else...

Apparently his computer froze after he downloaded one font and then weird messages started popping up until the computer crashed. Whenever he turned it on it would go crazy. I don't have exact details, but yeah.

I guess I will find an alternative site.

DeletedUser

Apparently his computer froze after he downloaded one font and then weird messages started popping up until the computer crashed. Whenever he turned it on it would go crazy. I don't have exact details, but yeah.

I guess I will find an alternative site.

1001fonts.com seems okay ;)