First Thoughts

DeletedUser46130

I've killed him once I can do it again not a fan I just don't like a drunk child who likes to tell lies..

I quote from people I know

"ev1lking is a pathological liar with toilet issues and an alcohol issue"
Why do people always have to bring personal vendettas... Didn't we have enough of that from Golgi? Can't we just play the game..

DeletedUser17513

Lol you and Ev1l can open up a map as well as anyone read the map. There are group intermingled with everyone in 44. The only one that might be able to cruise away would be ev1lnoobs little mra in the corner of 55 (first time for everything) btw I am not here alone this time Ev1l one way or another you will leave this world by the time im done :-D

so my ally is a mra, thats right.. by the way, i still dont get what you are trying to say regarding to ocean 44?
and i know you are not here alone, you never are, tho what you always do is fail to keep your promise on "rimming" me.

DeletedUser17513

lol, EK's fan club just keeps growing.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif
smiley_emoticons_medusa.gif
smiley_emoticons_manticore.gif
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif
smiley_emoticons_pegasus.gif

ohh you have no idea dear noz.. but some only "inner" hate me, some like destro need to say it out loud in each world that they will rim me and such and then ghost when it doesnt go their way.. and no worries not afraid of any ally, here to have fun and play the game unlike others

DeletedUser46391

ohh you have no idea dear noz.. but some only "inner" hate me, some like destro need to say it out loud in each world that they will rim me and such and then ghost when it doesnt go their way.. and no worries not afraid of any ally, here to have fun and play the game unlike others

Talking of fans... :p It true you have claimed to have left ROLS on en75 due to not wanting to play in the WW?

DeletedUser17513

Talking of fans... :p It true you have claimed to have left ROLS on en75 due to not wanting to play in the WW?

yes and no, i never said i was in Requiem of Lost souls, as that merge happened after i quitted, i was more less a friend of founder of Requiem who is playing this world now after longer break, so played from the start in Lapithos, we had a falling out so i went and joined their pact mate, and handed off my cities in Requiem core, and joined new alliances war front with SPQR or something like that, and did quit, think you were there mate?

DeletedUser46108

yes and no, i never said i was in Requiem of Lost souls, as that merge happened after i quitted, i was more less a friend of founder of Requiem who is playing this world now after longer break, so played from the start in Lapithos, we had a falling out so i went and joined their pact mate, and handed off my cities in Requiem core, and joined new alliances war front with SPQR or something like that, and did quit, think you were there mate?
This guy....

"I left" is the new "I got booted for being an ***"

DeletedUser46391

I was a leader in LS and ROLS. I recruited you into LS in fact after You had that argumet with Alex in fact.

So to awnser your question.

Yes I think I was there.

DeletedUser17513

well i was honest about not being in merged ally, and leaving Requiem on my own, and joining pact mate which ally name i did not remember or specified any leader that did the recruitment, and i did hand off my cities in Requiem core, and quit before merge with Requiem happened or WW were near.

And i feel flattered about anyone that talks **** about me as that says they have nothing really better to do than ***** about it in the forum or in private, and i don't really care much about opinions, nor does anyone care for mine. :)

DeletedUser46391

well i was honest about not being in merged ally, and leaving Requiem on my own, and joining pact mate which ally name i did not remember or specified any leader that did the recruitment, and i did hand off my cities in Requiem core, and quit before merge with Requiem happened or WW were near.

And i feel flattered about anyone that talks **** about me as that says they have nothing really better to do than ***** about it in the forum or in private, and i don't really care much about opinions, nor does anyone care for mine. :)

*Cough*

DeletedUser53831

Holy crap you guys are arguing about what happened in past worlds on a new world forum... we don't care, take the argument too an old world forum.

DeletedUser30111

Holy crap you guys are arguing about what happened in past worlds on a new world forum... we don't care, take the argument too an old world forum.

This. Was hoping to hop back onto the forum and see what people think about this world, and all I see is these arguments I know nothing about. I've been gone too long to have any first thoughts on this world. So anyone wanna pitch in. Any alliances to watch? Where do we think the first major (top 12) war will be? Etc.

DeletedUser46395

Well the reason there's so much talk about old worlds and alliances is that there's a lot of unfinished business between several alliances in this world- which means there will certainly be wars - but the connections are labyrinthine, so it could be just two sides, or it could be a lot more interesting. 44 and 55 for most of the fighting, I suspect.

Alliances to watch? At least 12-15 for now.

DeletedUser46130

I don't know why people cant leave what happened on other servers on that server. Grepo in general has become too toxic, everyone knows each other, and they bring old bs to new worlds, thus making the game less fun, for themselves and others..
Meh...
People take this whole game waaay too personal and doing so forget the whole point, which is to have fun. People that only find pleasure by spiting someone or getting revenge make me sad :(

DeletedUser51011

This forum dies when a new world starts up where all the dramas of Previous Worlds ignites again. Alas it is a vicious cycle with one Solution.... Napalm... In the morning coffee