Flame Guardians recruiting

DeletedUser

My alliance called the flame guardians is recruiting! Please message me if you want to join! We are definitely not an MRA. We are mainly in the North-East, and we are already rank #1 with very high average points! Please join if you have what it takes, now back to managing my alliance. :D

DeletedUser5

My alliance called the flame guardians is recruiting! Please message me if you want to join! They won't message you, they'll just send an invite

We are definitely not an MRA. You sure about that?
We are mainly in the North-East, and we are already rank #1 Mass recruiting generally does that with very high average points! Not really... Please join if you have what it takes, now back to managing my alliance. :D

My points in bold

DeletedUser2413

I would just like to pint out that NOBODY has VERY high points right now... Not EVEN me! ;)

DeletedUser

Holy jebus, ac04 just ripped you a new one Salohcin :D

Guess we got the "elite" recruiters on here too...

DeletedUser

I laughed even more when I just log in and
" kazam" my neighbour has a strange name I think to myself ...but it rings a bell i think !
I might know this bloke from somewhere....oh yeah he is the damm God isn't him ?

Jeez yeah he is the damm guy from the Forum
Zeus hmmm fancy name!!!
Yeah I think im a celebrity now having such a nice lovely neighbour ... But them i think to myself with a devilish grin .... lets cook him for dinner ... ahha ahhha .

But yeah ... Zeus ... I catch ya around ... I have seen you hiding the dough under ur bed :p:p

See ya in 4 days :p x x

DeletedUser5

Wow, you're going to farm an inactive?

Congratulations.