Known Bug Flickering Glitch

DeletedUser

• World: Rhethymnos
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 13.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: Constant flickering of Attacks and Support in both overview and on map.
  • Screenshots:
    flickerglitchthingie.png
  • How often this occurs: It's occurring every time I log on or refresh the page.
  • Urgency: It's bothersome.
  • Preventative Actions Refreshed. Cleared my cache. Logged off both the game and closed my browser.
  • Summary: The overview of my attacks and support keeps flickering. I only have 3 groups out, but it's showing up a large time frame in which they should return and keeps jumping from 3 to 0. And they should have come back already. It's like they have just disappeared. I have no reports from what has happened, nor do I know if I lost soldiers because the Free Population has yet to change.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I could not find anything that would help.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please read this thread and try to give all necessary information for the moderators to help solve the issue you're having.

DeletedUser

I'm having an identical issue. I've ran through the checklist of fixes and still no luck. How did you fix it? Or did it just resolve itself?

DeletedUser

Ah, no. I meant fixed with the edit.

I'm still having problems with it. :\

DeletedUser

I am having the same problem, as well. Server 42 - Rhethymnos. Can confirm that the problem occurs with both spies and attacks.

DeletedUser

Same thing here, but I would say that the Urgency of the problem COULD be more than bothersome. I had several incoming attacks and was moving support around just before the bug started. Since then, all the troops I was moving around have disappeared. They aren't showing that they landed in my other cities, nor can I return them back to their home city. So it could be a game changing problem. But I'm also not getting attack reports from the attacks that have landed, or am I showing any changes to my cities defense. I don't know what will happen when the bug is fixed. Am I going to get a bunch of attack reports with all of my cities cleaned out?

DeletedUser

I did notice that my wall still updated so I think I got an idea how the attack resolved. But my population hasn't changed yet and the troops still are showing in my barrack.

DeletedUser

Has been for me. I also have a revolt timer running in the troop movement window so maybe the fix there made somethin go a little buggy.

DeletedUser

It happened shortly after I got off the phone, with a friend who plays Grepolis as well. He stated that he was having problems. I hopped on to see if was doing the same on my account. Sure enough it was. It started happening about 5:00 PST for me and hasn't fixed itself.

DeletedUser

Yeah, seems to be fixed, but I lost ALL of my troops in the attacks which I'm a little bummed about since I couldn't dodge or move troops around.

DeletedUser

Yeah, seems to be fixed, but I lost ALL of my troops in the attacks which I'm a little bummed about since I couldn't dodge or move troops around.

This is an outrage. My alliance was conveniently decimated during this glitch. I would really like to know why on earth I should play this game if a week's worth of preparation can be flushed down the toilet because the game gets hacked?

Seriously, what's the point? Somebody needs to fix this. Now.

I'm glad I've never actually spent money on this game - and I definitely won't now.

DeletedUser

Hey! I want answers! This is complete nonsense. I'm furious at you people.

DeletedUser20429

Hey! I want answers! This is complete nonsense. I'm furious at you people.

Don't take it out on us! Or you will find that other players reject you rather quickly. Go take your anger out on something like a punching bag or burn it out in a sprint around the block or something. It's not our fault nor is it the developers fault. This game wasn't hacked something simply happened which caused it to malfunction. It is usually corrected ASAP.