Intermediate Fo Shizzle

DeletedUser

I would like an alliance siggy. It should be "Fo Shizzle" in calligraphy with a flowing and regal design around it, almost like melted chocolate, preferably purple or some warm color. I would like an avatar that matches the theme for the most part, but with a calligraphy O dead center.

Thanks,
Olafur Axel

DeletedUser19523

ok, i will try in the morning after i finish the one for the psichotic

DeletedUser

Okay. No offense but I was not a big fan of the avy you gave me, it was too small and a little choppy and non centered, font wasn't great either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser

I change my mind. I would like it to be a neon sign theme. THanks!

DeletedUser

whoever does this and does a good job with it will receive +rep from me

DeletedUser

Me as well I want this allaicne to look and be the best!

DeletedUser

ACtually, just do whatever you want, it just has to be cool.

DeletedUser19523

ok, like i said, there wasnt much i could do. ill try again, but u must promise to give me +rep. im tired of being red...

DeletedUser19523

its in my albums. i put the names of the foundng members on it, tell me if u want anything changed. i made it 240 x 180, but u sed a sig. that was the only problem i had....

DeletedUser19523

picture.php

ta-da!

DeletedUser

Geko, the one you posted was from google images, but pressed...no thanks.

DeletedUser19523

ill DRAW one tomorrow. for now, i will wait. i wanna see my competition

DeletedUser

here;
backgroundho.jpg
kinda simple, if you like it let me know what size you want it cause its gonna be too big now (obvoiusly).

DeletedUser19523

ok im just passing on what oliaxel told me. this may not be word for word, but its the outline. "i would like a purplish background, almost like flowing chocolate. i would calligraphy text reading Fo Shizzle." hope this helps you a little! ;)

DeletedUser

mkeh its just kinda overall colorful soo i dont know. oliaxel might like it....