$$$$ For Game

DeletedUser56605

Is it really worth it ? i mean i think its retarded wasting real life money in game but i mean are these rewards any good even if you did bought them really 1 Light Ship Per Hour for 100 Euroes! Yeah no Tnx not in 1000000000 Years. I just Did the Math and its 300 Light Ships 30x10 and 10x10 100 Tirime for 100 € so i think its a waste of Money and unfair to every player (never used money in the game) but unfair for the players that do this is to little for such a High Price witn no Gain to the Players only the Game and the people running it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55720

Hibrid, some BBM players will spend GOLD on anything
Expecting SPARTAN AD will need to to replace his failed ERINYES nuke that my Wall trashed last night)
- Oh, i forgot, one of the redeeming features of grep, is that you ca't buy Temple favour with Gold

SlothTzu

Strategos
Hibrid, some BBM players will spend GOLD on anything
Expecting SPARTAN AD will need to to replace his failed ERINYES nuke that my Wall trashed last night)
- Oh, i forgot, one of the redeeming features of grep, is that you ca't buy Temple favour with Gold

Yes,

I was IN shock WHEN the TAXI driver WOULDN'T take GOLD in LIEU of CASH

1saaa

Strategos
@Slothbozeman ;)

its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao

SlothTzu

Strategos
@Slothbozeman ;)

its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao