Not a Bug Forced Loyalty/ Revolt

DeletedUser

I had one of my villages drop to 78% mood and revolt, despite being under Forced Loyalty and starting at 100% mood. This has resulted in loss of resources, and loss of units to re-take the village.

The other villages on the island are still at 100% despite looting.

DeletedUser

Yes, it's still running and my other 5 villages are still on 100% mood

DeletedUser

You most likely have an island quest active which reduces the loyalty in your farms by 5% every hour. In this case, forced loyalty does not prevent the farms mood from dropping.

DeletedUser23986

He said mood dropped for only 1 villages, which is not possible by your definition.

DeletedUser

Yes I missed that. This is the usual reason for issues like this. If that is the case then I would highly suggest you to submit a ticket.

DeletedUser5819

It is always best to submit a ticket about suspected bugs of this sort, so that the support team can see what you are seeing at the time it is happening.
Deciphering it here, with no access to the evidence, at a time when it is probably all gone anyway, is akin to identifying jack the ripper from your front room in the current century.
I hope you put in a ticket at the time, and the mystery is already solved.

DeletedUser35431

Well I also had that, except this time it was backwards.

DeletedUser

I just had 4 out of 6 villages revolt the very first time I looted them under forced loyalty. Started at 79% and no island quest running that drops mood! World Eubea. Oh, mood didn't drop in revolted villages either.:Angry:

DeletedUser

Now another village has revolted and all my troops are out on an attack, so I'm losing available use time to for a quest perk that I lost troops to get.

DeletedUser5819

That is perfectly normal.
Forced loyalty prevents the mood from dropping when looted, but revolts can still happen if the mood is already low enough. Any farm with mood below 80% could revolt when looted.

DeletedUser23986

That is perfectly normal.
Forced loyalty prevents the mood from dropping when looted, but revolts can still happen if the mood is already low enough. Any farm with mood below 80% could revolt when looted.
you can research diplomacy to loot till 64 mood :)

DeletedUser

I just had 4 out of 6 villages revolt the very first time I looted them under forced loyalty. Started at 79% and no island quest running that drops mood! World Eubea. Oh, mood didn't drop in revolted villages either.:Angry:

Forced loyalty only work from 80% and above.

which explains why they revolted but lost no mood.

DeletedUser

Thanks. Damn shame I'm pushing 2 years in this game and didn't know that.

DeletedUser5819

you have completed some island quests which dropped loyalty, during Beginner Protection.

DeletedUser

Thanks. Damn shame I'm pushing 2 years in this game and didn't know that.

No at all, we've all been there.
Just when they released the Island quests, you could have forced loyalty active and NOTHING YOU DID would decrease village mood. Not even having a quest that causes the Mood to decrease. For a good 2 weeks we were able to explore this, to our advantage :D haha.
Nonetheless the island quests were a great idea!