Former Second Best Alliance Is Back Without The Drawbacks

Lugosi

Strategos
Hello,

If anyone is looking for an alliance please consider my alliance This is Sparta(SW), if your bored enough to look on grepostats or you're old enough to remember you'll know that This is Sparta(SW) was once the second best alliance in world beta so we have evidence that we have what it takes to get to the top. Now with a refreshed leadership commitee, we have the chance to iron out our old alliances problems to guarantee you the best chance to do well in this world. Currently we are looking for bigger players with 30,000+ points to emburse our less instated players but aslong as your active and progress everyday and have 750+ points then you can gladly message me ingame for an invite or other committee members, my player name is the same as it is on here: JTin46 (D). We are currently around rank 60 in the world after 2 weeks, we are going well and hope to continue this forever with your presence in our alliance too.

Hope to here from you soon
JTin46(D)

Last edited:

DeletedUser4013

No offence JTin, but TiS died because of it's lack of cohesive leadership and blatent MRA status. Myself, NivMizzet, and a few others tried to desperately hold the alliance together when you all decided to jump ship and leave. What are you going to do to make this incarnation of TiS better?

Lugosi

Strategos
No offence JTin, but TiS died because of it's lack of cohesive leadership and blatent MRA status. Myself, NivMizzet, and a few others tried to desperately hold the alliance together when you all decided to jump ship and leave. What are you going to do to make this incarnation of TiS better?

First of all no Douxz because he couldn't control his leaders and we didn't jump ship and leave, Douxz got banned because of playing on the same IP Address as me :Angry: which was his fault plus most people think Douxz was even worse because he didn't save the alliance but he couldn't because of the banning. Anyway, in this alliance I'm putting my organisation skills into play. First of all with recruitment we only select players around our own standard in our own ocean to recruit through a formal message explaining the alliance and so on. The only time where we don't recruit players in are own ocean is when we're trying to bring back old alliance members from the This is Sparta we remember. If your wondering how we manage to do this? we use a hard to find old page from grepostats. The other exception for not recruiting in our own ocean is recruiting in new oceans for better chances of future ocean domination. Jobs wise I still think the basic three overall founders work well although we only have two at the moment and looking for a worthy third one. I only think two leaders are required for the alliances capacity at the moment although we are still looking for a second leader. Recruiters for the moment are being forfilled by the founders until people who want to do it get of high enough expierience. Also the support issue has bugged alot of former members, they said they weren't supported when they needed it, with the new strength with oceans plan we hope that improves as it should be more efficient. Anything else you want me to cover feel free to ask?

DeletedUser

i`ll join...not

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any alliance with Sparta in the name = Nooby

Maybe you should change your name.

DeletedUser

my name is god61 in the game by the way

Lugosi

Strategos
Any alliance with Sparta in the name = Nooby

Maybe you should change your name.

we're not nooby :D Now Spartan kings in beta, there nooby, they have more than double TiS's members and are around the same points.

All our players have already unlocked the wall :p OooO

DeletedUser8362

@ Jtin46, your in phenomen... how did you get in with them??

DeletedUser

Good Question. He has just 1 city that I guess he is trying to max out and play Sim City.

Lugosi

Strategos
Good Question. He has just 1 city that I guess he is trying to max out and play Sim City.

erm if I'm playing sim city why is my bp rank basically half my point rank. I did have two cities but one got conquered and how was I supposed to conquer a load of cities if I was in ocean 36; every decent city there is PoC or Dark Judgement. That is why I moved into ocean 35 where Dark Judgement are being pushed back by Titanus et Ares.

DeletedUser

Your O36 city was conquered by a sim city player from DJ(no offence intended) and as for your battle points well less than 1000 of them are for attack.Hardly brilliant play.Still dosnt answer why phenomen let you in.

DeletedUser13387

I'm really confused. First your bragging about this great used to be alliance that you are "premier " founder of then you join another alliance. I believe the comment about you "jumping ship" was very accurate.
If This is Sparta is so great, why do they need so many pact members? If you are such a great player why do you need a protector?
Seems like a lot of hoo-haw if you ask me

Lugosi

Strategos
thats the thing with this forum and why it is unpopular, because everyone tears everyone to pieces. tiojugo conquered me because I hadn't rebuilt troops from taking my current city. Also this post it a around 3 months old and BLACKBREATH, if you had an alliance and you wanted members; would you really put well my alliance is alright. To gain members you have to make them want to join the alliance and that is best achieved by putting everything in a positive light. As for pact members, I tried to keep that down but the less experienced people of my alliance do not relent to having fewer strong pact members and accept noobs anyway.When did I say I was such a great player? I am experienced and good at leading but point and bp wise, I am limited. I am not "jumping ship" I cannot lead an alliance and defend it if I have some vulnerable city which is why I will strenghten and serve my time on this game to Phenomen until I am no longer needed there or they disband but since Kad is a good leader there's not much chance of that. Now please this thread is to do with recruiting players, not trying to pick apart my alliances ethics.