Inactive Topic forum arrows

DeletedUser

Proposal:
In the alliance forums there are arrows if you have too many tabs on top like "<" ">", my idea is that if there is a unread forum in the direction shown by the arrow and not seen the arrows should be blue like the tabs

Have you Checked the 'Do not suggest list/previously suggested ideas' in the 'Archive'
yes

Reason:
I think using the forums this way would be easier

Details:
its not complicated
the arrows will be blue if there is something that is not read

Visual Aids:
attachment.php

note for Iota players:this is not our forum

Balance:
does not need

Abuse Prevention:
can't be abused

Summary:
I think this would make the forums better

note:sorry for the bad picture but that was the best I could do
also sorry if my englis is bad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

Shouldn't this go into the minor ideas because this does not seem very important, just a minor thing.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't this go into the minor ideas because this does not seem very important, just a minor thing.

I don't use the forums a lot, I just wanted to tell my idea
I didn't know minor things

sorry xD

DeletedUser

Its Already in the game my Alliance has tons of war Threads and stradegy guides. We all have to click a arrow,to get over there to the right side of the screen.I think it is already in th game.

DeletedUser

He's saying that the arrows have a blue background (similar to the tabs) when there is something off the screen that hasn't been read, so you know if you have to scroll to the side or not.

Good idea, I like it.

DeletedUser

ideally why can't we also get rid of the bit that says alliance forum, it is just taking up space

DeletedUser18366

It is already there in Rho but when I use my tabs on another alliance in another world it gets annoying :( I would like to see this in all worlds.

DeletedUser19554

i like it but their should be an option to disable it in certain threads

DeletedUser

The idea sounds okay. I have noticed in alliance forum the problem mentioned. Whatever is the easiest to see I agree with.

DeletedUser

This would be great! It's one of the few suggestions I have for in-game forums :) glad to see someone else already thought of it.

DeletedUser

I agree. It really annoys me that you know somebody has posted something in the alliance forum but you have to search through all the tabs to find the most recent posting. It would be a boon if something was highlighted to show which tabs have unread posts