Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Soveliss

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Grace Thalia

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser1405

Here is where you nominate certain Alpha posters to achieve the greatest honor... +rep

Alpha Personality Contest Rules:
You may nominate only 3 people
Only players in Alpha eligible to vote on the outcome.
No bribing people with +rep. If such tactics are discovered, you will be disqualified from the competition.
Campaigning is allowed. You can make threads about why you should vote for ________

Timeline:
1)Player is nominated by individual.
2)Player is Seconded again by individual.
3)The player then becomes a candidate for that month.
4)The first 10 (or less) ppl to get nominated twice are entered into the final poll.
5)Nominations close 3 days from opening.
5)Final Poll lasts 3 days at the end, the winner will be announced.

The prize for the winner is as follows.
1) +Rep for the winner from all entrants
2) Bragging rights.

DeletedUser

I have removed a number of posts. Please note that this is for the month of October

DeletedUser

I have removed a number of posts. Please note that this is for the month of October

Im confused. Unless im mistaken this post was created 01.11.10, 05:02.

Why cant it be about who was the favourite for the month just gone? No point making it about the month thats just begun.

DeletedUser

Explains a lot about why these forums are dead...everyone is afraid to speak their mind or make a joke for fear of over regulation....censorship is a terrible thing.

DeletedUser

Im confused. Unless im mistaken this post was created 01.11.10, 05:02.

Why cant it be about who was the favourite for the month just gone? No point making it about the month thats just begun.

The 11th Month is November, the 10th Month is October, therefore this thread is for October ;)

With regards the posts that I have removed this time. I suggest you seek clarificiation of the rules.

Specifically the following:
If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. please PM Betsy.

And for future reference:
The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions.
If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed.

This topic was created with the intention of bringing some life to the forums, please do not spoil it by trolling and seeking to provoke people, or any other rule breaches.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser909

Explains a lot about why these forums are dead...everyone is afraid to speak their mind or make a joke for fear of over regulation....censorship is a terrible thing.

Oh, for crying out loud. This Alpha forum is not dead. The Grepolis Forum is very much not dead.

Plenty of threads exist where players are permitted to "speak their minds".

And you're doing Mike62 an immense disservice by bringing your own personal agenda into his thread. An excellent thread with the intention of promoting good will among the forum members.

DeletedUser

So Betsy
Furryicecubes

Those are my nominations. Seriously! You guys work tirelessly to implement a culture here on the forums. Why not heap some praise on you.

DeletedUser909

Thanks, sch01ar. :)
I appreciate that you appreciate my contributions.

DeletedUser

Well, what can I say, I feel honoured that my tireless contribution and boundless moderashun has finally been rewarded with a nomination for a world I don't play or post in. Especially not in the month of October.

You seem to be phailing to grasp the meaning of the title:

"Forum personality of the month-October "

DeletedUser

Well have you looked at the threads and posts made in the preceding month? They are worthless by and large. There is no representation of the great events taking place in the game being reflected here. So why not just take time and say..."Good job mods"...

We would not have these forums if not for your efforts.

DeletedUser944

If I am reading last posts right, then there should be crowling of life on this forums with help from our moderators! Yaaay....

Well the true picture is like that:

people are afraid to put out their opinion by hursh censore from our mods! People are afraid that their woice here will be inflicted in the game, by banning them and looking for just a slightest mistake or by personal interperting of game rules from our bellowed moderators, what will be again resulted as BANN from the game or forum....

SO FORUM IS PREATY DEAD WITH HELP OF MODS!

Regards Petronij

P.S.: Now Betsy, quickly check my ingame acc if you can find something ta kick me out.....

DeletedUser

Petronij, it is not wise to challenge a moderator even if you believe strongly in your position. I know a player like you spends probably 8-12 hours every day tending to your account. Can you imagine if you had to sift through thousands of new posts on the forums while also managing the more pressing in-game support issues? It is an awesome responsibility. You deserve credit for running your account in a manner any aspiring player should look to while also supporting InnoGames operating cost through the purchase of premium. Of course you get perks for that as well.

In the same vein, Betsy, furryicecubes and the rest of the moderation team should be respected for their efforts at keeping a positive environment in-game and in the forums for all to post their non-offending material.

DeletedUser944

Well I agree with making enviroment positive and resect that! But the problem here is that they are making it steryl! It is too clean, steril and too safe....

DeletedUser1405

Im leaving this open for a few days more to get some more nominations and can all the gripers take it elswhere if you dont want to take part dont post that surely is a no-brainer.
This will stay open till Tuesday 9th November then all the nominations will be totaled up for votes.
Thanks to all those who have taken part in this so far hope we get a few more.

DeletedUser

I nominate Soveliss, Rooster Jones, and the Great Toast!

I also second me!

Please ignore this, I have posted my new nominations at the bottom of the page.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im leaving this open for a few days more to get some more nominations and can all the gripers take it elswhere if you dont want to take part dont post that surely is a no-brainer.
I tried.

DeletedUser

None nominated me? A bit rude:p;

Betsy,

Rooster Jones,

Grace Thaila