Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fortyfour

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • VHKixYT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser1405

Here is where you nominate certain Delta posters to achieve the greatest honor... +rep

Delta Personality Contest Rules:
You may nominate only 3 people
Only players in Delta eligible to vote on the outcome.
No bribing people with +rep. If such tactics are discovered, you will be disqualified from the competition.
Campaigning is allowed. You can make threads about why you should vote for ________

Timeline:
1)Player is nominated by individual.
2)Player is Seconded again by individual.
3)The player then becomes a candidate for that month.
4)The first 10 (or less) ppl to get nominated twice are entered into the final poll.
5)Nominations close 3 days from opening.
5)Final Poll lasts 3 days at the end, the winner will be announced.

The prize for the winner is as follows.
1) +Rep for the winner from all entrants
2) Bragging rights.

DeletedUser11165

This is going to be a cryptic message.

Players are animals. Alliances are really just barns. You can feed those animals milk and hay all night long. Some begin to see you as their god. Just like your parents are your first gods. We depend on them for everything in early life. Some begin to feel like they don't need your kindness. Some people barely ever talk to their parents, some people talk to them every, single day.

You always have to be sure what you are feeding.

Vote Nwinder just for this

DeletedUser

44 for his full explanation of every point he makes as well as having the good grace to know when a discussion turns in to a pointless argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fortyfour, TheOmega, and Nwinder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

This will be kept open till Tuesday the 9th to allow for more nominations.

DeletedUser

Hehe, I had a whole acceptance speech typed out for everyone's amusement but was horrified at the thought that someone(s) might actually take it seriously. That said, cheers to the people who nominated me.

I would like to ask, though, whether voting could begin earlier rather than later tuesday? Also exceptionally curious whether the vote will be polls or the more open (ie, clearly only Delta players) posting votes.

Nice idea though Mike. Gives my ego a bigger boost than I can manage on my own - and I manage plenty without help :)

Finton.
Asylum.

DeletedUser1405

Right people not many nominations, here are your nominees.

The Omega
Nwinder
Finton
Fortyfour
VHKixYT

Again can one of our nice mods set this up for a vote for 10 days.
Thanks

DeletedUser

Awww c'mon Finton! Don't leave us hanging. After that post I really want to read it.