Forum Related Question

DeletedUser

well.............it might be because of your triple post (but I will not -rep you, I am don't -rep people, only if they are very, very, very boring, or they just simply hate me-that is the only time that I de-rep people)
Edit the OP and add the other 2 in there, and then delete the other 2, you are going to get de repped if someone sees this

DeletedUser

What!? Firelord green rep???? What Have you gone insane!

DeletedUser

I think the last time firelord had +rep was his first day, and then the second day he had red!

DeletedUser

What!? Firelord green rep???? What Have you gone insane!

he had one green bar a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong loooooooooooooong loooooooooooong time ago..........

DeletedUser345

As i said on the other thread - I have set it green for you but the more you complain about it generally the more minus you get so just forget about it

DeletedUser

I don't get why you're accusing 'abusive mods'. It is equally easy for anyone to derep and mass derep any player.

If you would like to increase your rep I suggest 1) Posting serious topics 2) Not spamming or complaining and 3) Not double, triple or quadruple posting. Other such good mannered and constructive posts will gain you positive rep over time. Apart from that, there's nothing you can do about it and there is no rule breaking going on.

Also, firelord green rep lolwut.