Forum: Valentines-day event- Discussion

DeletedUser20189

I think I have it

how do we find out if we won?

Spoke too fast, I found another letter that wasnt in the word, Im out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spoke too fast, I found another letter that wasnt in the word, Im out

First, you should delete 2 of your posts and edit them into the other.. you triple-posted.

Second, surely if you found another letter, it makes it easier to unravel the word? Although, saying that, the 6th letter I found was not part of the word I expected from the other 5. :(

DeletedUser20189

no, i didn't speak to fast, i still think i have it!

actually i quadruple posted, sorry

How do we find out who won?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

The contest has been extended so more players will have the chance to take part and find the Hearts. Apparently some of them were hidden all too well.

DeletedUser21515

Wow, so I was not the only one who thought this was a near impossible task. I was thinking I did rather well but now you are making me rethink my guess! :)

I would have to say, from someone who mainly just trools the Phi and Chi forums, I never realized just how big (and interesting) this forum is, I think I went through over a thousand pages of post and at least a hundred threads and I still don't think I even made it through half the forum (might not have really been that many, but it felt like it).

DeletedUser20849

:O thomas is alive holy ****************************************************** :p

and im confident i got the word and id be happy if i get 3rd :)

DeletedUser4013

This event will be closing today with prizes being awarded to the successful entrants.

DeletedUser4013

Congratulations to the following for winning the Valentine's Day Competition:

1st Place: thereisnospoon

2nd Place: Andy Blanchard