Forum: Valentines-day event- Discussion

DeletedUser

can we get a demo image of heart, so that we know its size!

An example heart is here:

heartj.png

DeletedUser

So are some in game as well? or are they all from the externals?

DeletedUser

As a hint you may want to check the Graphics>Request section. I hear there is a heart in there somewhere...

April 2011

DeletedUser20849

thanks for the hint :D and a question are the hearts located in sub-forums too and or locked threads or is that asking too much of a hint?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
All hearts are in threads that are open and it's possible they could be in sub sections like alliance sections of the world forums. Or maybe a thread in Omicron started by Dobby....

DeletedUser

so far I've only managed to get one... Can we have a few more hints? :heh:

DeletedUser

well, after an hour of digging aimlessly through the forums, my eyes got a little tired.

DeletedUser

Curses, I must be slacking! Better keep looking, need 6 before I can start guessing. :(

DeletedUser20849

mmm >.> so without hints im going to go blind :/ 4 hours through the forum yesterday and one hour today so far still only 3 and gordopolis say no one has entered with the 6 examples before the competition ends on the 18th would it be possibe for anyone who has found less to post them in there finding 6 seems a bit extreme when i know the answer

DeletedUser

finding 6 seems a bit extreme when i know the answer

It's not the hardest, to be honest.. I could make a good guess with only 2 letters. Makes sense to need people to have a certain number before posting..

DeletedUser20849

but finding it with only knowing its not in locked threads pretty much impossible im going to quit looking and get off here for a bit eyes are bothered by the light /me *dies*

DeletedUser

So with the 3 letters I've got, the clue "love and passion" and the fact that the word is 9-12 letters long.. I already know it, but can't post it because I don't have 6.. :(

DeletedUser

It has been brought to my attention that some hearts have been hidden very well, by a boss. SO i would like to offer three piratey clues to help those who have not yet found them.

1) Speake Ye like a Pirate Cap'n and take ye a gander at the pretty picture section of this here forum. Look ye into the past and see who misses ye olden times.

2) When one plots the course of the year there is a month that brings to us a day of love. But in Iota this also brings war. Look ye to the discussion on the wars of Iota in 2012

3) A pirate is not a true scurvy dog until he learns to mangle his speech in the proper way. Take ye dirty self to Gythium and find ye the master of words, within the thread of his riddles ye will find the treasure ye seek.

DeletedUser20849

Saphire i love you :3 lol i have 6 if i discover the 1st one ill have 7 and ill be winner hopefully graffy needs gold lol