Forum

DeletedUser

Just signed up to the forum. Doesn't seem to be much, but from where I'm sat in ocean 76 there isn't anything to talk about going on in game either. There's been way more inactives and noobs and banned players that I've come across in this world than any other so far. Personally I'm holding out for the next world now

DeletedUser

Just signed up to the forum. Doesn't seem to be much, but from where I'm sat in ocean 76 there isn't anything to talk about going on in game either. There's been way more inactives and noobs and banned players that I've come across in this world than any other so far. Personally I'm holding out for the next world now

Very, very good idea, this world is beyond slow with few big names. The next world is fast and we got some mega alliances and players joining. Just use this world to fill time as they are taking forever coming out with the next world!:Angry:

DeletedUser

Same here. I have noticed this.

DeletedUser19042

Why are you guys always complaining? Just something I want to know.

if there are good players, the world is too aggressive you say and you quit.

If there aren't, it's boring..and you quit...I'm getting depressed here.

DeletedUser42407

I thought the world was good, just I don't like speed 1's personal preference.

DeletedUser

I have never said that a world is too aggressive. I like fast paced, worlds with top level players. It makes it much more interesting and worth my time.

DeletedUser

I don't always complain, but this world isn't the best that I've been in and I wouldn't say otherwise. I've had great times with Grepo and expect to have more in the future or I wouldn't still play.

DeletedUser43011

wekylend said:
Weky couldnt care less about his rep on this garbage forum. he just likes to know who the cowards are. sometimes theyre easy to see, because you already know.

Thanks for the insight Weky and your band of merry men and also thanks for the Neg Rep, I returned the Rep and thought I would allow other users to see your thoughts on this forum.

As for cowards, well I'm here and openly criticised you....so does that still make me a coward.

Your a little bitter, maybe in time you'll grow up and find where you spat that dummy of yours.

Last edited by a moderator: