Foto of teh young worldzzz...

DeletedUser

Times, when narwhalzz were cute and friendly ... :)

beznzvusv.png

DeletedUser

Narwhals and us are dominating the South West...

And why are there only a few islands southwest?

:D

DeletedUser6983

TBR is dominating South-East

and no one really in NW

DeletedUser

Not as many choose SW. Makes it more interesting :D

I always choose South-West. For some reason, I've always had a good amount of action in SW, for Tribal Wars or Grepolis.

Who's that? I'll have to look into that...

I think he was looking at the southern O44 member, and the eastern O55 member.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

i just relised my alliance S.G.C aint there. HOW DARE YOU SIR! lol. looks like we will just need to step up our game at BP time to show why we should be there.

DeletedUser

and no one really in NW

Do you mean NE? Cause NW is pretty much white, if I am not color blind.

From my point of view the most inrtersting events will be near the border O45 / O55. But it is just long term predictions ;)))

DeletedUser

Notice the pink spot in the centre left? Surrounded by black? That's me, why does the nub always get the terrible spots?

DeletedUser6983

Do you mean NE? Cause NW is pretty much white, if I am not color blind.

From my point of view the most inrtersting events will be near the border O45 / O55. But it is just long term predictions ;)))

Ya, sorry. LOL. i meant NE

DeletedUser

I am going to get another foto, at 6.11.2010, the day, when BP will ends for many core players. If you want your alliance be there - post the name of the alliance here.
If you do not want to see some alliance on the foto - post here the reason, why it should not be on the foto ;) (Penguinz vs Narwhals hatered does not count as a valid reason :D)

DeletedUser12170

cleverly hidden

Ergus, could you move the alliance legend to the empty space on the S/W corner please? :)

DeletedUser

Although we are small and not in the top ten i believe The Marines should be added as i'm pretty sure we will compete soon enough.

EDIT: Also would you be so kind as to paint *cough* Real Madrid in red :p

DeletedUser

I think you should post Iunctus in the new photo, we aren't heard of, but we hope to be a strong force in the future.