Found Grimsey

DeletedUser24538

I found the infamous Grimsey101!!!

He is in Delphi in a Dead alliance with all the leadership of GW! They must want to see the World Wonder Sight Because they won't win in Omega. I would Rather TNA win over them, Even though TNA leadership has some ODD players to say the least I like them Better! Even warlords well no not warlords.

DeletedUser

I found the infamous Grimsey101!!!

He is in Delphi in a Dead alliance with all the leadership of GW! They must want to see the World Wonder Sight Because they won't win in Omega. I would Rather TNA win over them, Even though TNA leadership has some ODD players to say the least I like them Better! Even warlords well no not warlords.

Is that because warlords took your cities?

DeletedUser

Well done, I see my 400pt city is closer to winning the world wonder than your 4 cities.
Must suck knowing that I can start up in any world and instantly be much much better than you.

DeletedUser24538

CrazyDuck you are absoulety right warlords countless nights of Sending CS payed Off! I left and gave my remaining 4 to My own players. Though your player Yinkyinkt or whatever is a great player he found my offline times and I would love to play with him again he is a great player!

Grimesy101- You are mooching off 1 big player all of you are. How in the world is she the only 1 on the island I dunno :/. If you would ever admit your real gamer tag. In the message you sent me, YOU said you took 1 of my cities? Long time ago Afrikos got one or The infamous andresbond01. So if you ever decide to be a big boy and tell us who you really are THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
Your trying to get a crown on your Grimesy101 account, so your Trolling Self will feel better!

It's ok Grimesy I won't attack you anymore! I would hate to make you mad. And SCMG sent me a foul message and blocked Me :/. But once again it's not you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't worry polar bear you won't have to fear my wrath for long in Delphi.
A friend of mine wanted me to colonise on that island for a little side project, but that has now been shelved so feel free to attack me. I promise not to dodge.