Fourth Sabotage

DeletedUser

seriously, surely the leader should have learnt by now to not hand out Founder/Leader rights?

DeletedUser

I never noticed this but now i do :

Alliance from Athens :

Nordic Nightmares is one of the greatest alliances that ever lived in Athens but was separated due to some trouble
Band of Brothers is one of the greatest alliances in Athens , still lives there and is in the 3rd or 4rth spot in the ranks
Spartan Legacy is a great alliance with great players that have over 400000 to 600000 points but had merged into another alliance but watch out for them as i see members from Athens have joined that alliance , mainly watch out for these guys , Ofuzar , Aniler , Charm Kit , Legendary Achilles , omg this guy came from Achilles and is an island away from me but is over about 100000 to 200000 points - Sandu202 .

These guys will cause drama with BoB and NN around but NN will win this thing , too many experienced players from Athens and other world swill recognize their growth in previous worlds and join them

Goodluck guys , i see this world is going to be tragic for all you noob alliance , mainly the ones under 20000 points or under 30000