Free and the Pround- backstabbers

DeletedUser

Hello it seems our once allies Free and the Proud have turned against the brothers of Sparta
They say they are allies but when they attacked for the first time yesterday at first they said it was a accident then that we haven't been allies for over a month. that was aug 15, we r on the list as of july 20 just after treaty was signed.
My alliance is a growing alliance called Brother's of Sparta.

See post below showing all their allies they send us 1 month ago.

---------------------
Sister Alliance:
-Hammer of the Gods- (Can send aid for our entire North and South Seas divisions)

Current Alliances:
The Phoenix Covenant (Can send aid to O74, O75, O84, & O85)
Ptolemite Legates (Can send aid for the entire North Seas division)
Olympian Council (Can send aid to O53, O62, & O64)
The XXII Legion (Can send aid to O52 & O62)
Zion (O83 & O84)
Dostlik (Can send aid for O64)
Godpack (Can send aid to O53, O62, O63, O64, & O73)
Brothers Of Sparta (Can send aid to O74)

Friends:
meyyo (Can send aid to O73)

Current Non Aggression Pacts:
Legions of Achilles West
----------------

We fought alongside them to destroy Spartans Elite and Spartans training only 3 weeks b4.

They have taken some refuges such as lord hannibal and anrgyrandy. The ppl we were helping them to fight they bring to their own side and turn them to fight against us.

Not only this incident but Free have taken many other refugee's.

So any ally of Free might want to consider backing off the treaty or after they are finished with us they will just come for u.

IF u want to know their so called leaders see here:
chewysrixp
Strelo
mdeamicis

The worst player I have encountered in the game:
rencho (selfish, rude, chain hopper)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Strelo as in me?! lol

Gotta love war games...... :rolleyes:

1. We havn't been allies for weeks, we are were not a good fit and O74 isn't big enough to leave you unchecked.

2. We do not take on refugees ever. FYI:

- Elite players you pick up when destroying an alliance is a solid tactic these individuals are not refugees but assets.
- Picking up players that are the remnents of another alliance war is picking up refugees.

3. We have very good relationships with all our allies so don't worry yourself hi1234.

DeletedUser

3. We have very good relationships with all our allies so don't worry yourself hi1234.

Good enough to even turn on them? :eek:

^ is right. Gotta know your vocab, hi1234.

Sry we all don't have the dictionary of Grepolis sitting at our houses ;)

Biggest mra in delta and farm alliance!! :D

Sry we are not that addicted to this game as to fly all over the world making prople play this game and join our alliance like u.

DeletedUser

I don't understand what you mean hi12345 about cookie's comment. It is true Free and the Proud are the biggest MRA and farm alliance, with good coordination anyone can beat them. Why don't you try?

DeletedUser9300

Good enough to even turn on them? :eek:

Sry we all don't have the dictionary of Grepolis sitting at our houses ;)

Sry we are not that addicted to this game as to fly all over the world making prople play this game and join our alliance like u.

Ah, yes.
1. An alliance isn't permanent. It's based on mutual gain; if you stop becoming a helpful partner, they might as well cut you off. Part of the game, my friend.

2. Then don't right PnPs if you don't know what you're talking about.
3. ...fly all over the world to make people play this game? I think your comment speaks for itself.

DeletedUser

Ah, yes.
1. An alliance isn't permanent. It's based on mutual gain; if you stop becoming a helpful partner, they might as well cut you off. Part of the game, my friend.

2. Then don't right PnPs if you don't know what you're talking about.
3. ...fly all over the world to make people play this game? I think your comment speaks for itself.

errrrm lemme thing.

Didn't I say we helped clear Spartans Elite from 0 74 just 3 weeks b4 they turned on us.

It wouldn't been as bad if we ignored them and didn't help and stuff but we did that why this is bad.....

I don't understand what you mean hi12345 about cookie's comment. It is true Free and the Proud are the biggest MRA and farm alliance, with good coordination anyone can beat them. Why don't you try?

I thought he was referring to us.
Anyways he can go get a life.

We are not stong enough for such a think unfortunately.
Our alliance is growing and will get to a good strength in around 2 months.

But u can help take them down if u wanted. They are the less experienced of the top alliances.

DeletedUser

Strelo as in me?! lol

Gotta love war games...... :rolleyes:

1. We havn't been allies for weeks, we are were not a good fit and O74 isn't big enough to leave you unchecked.

2. We do not take on refugees ever. FYI:

- Elite players you pick up when destroying an alliance is a solid tactic these individuals are not refugees but assets.
- Picking up players that are the remnents of another alliance war is picking up refugees.

not true, you did take MANY refugees from spartan elite when u were fighting them................................

you have accepted even players with 3000 points ( hardly elite players)

If you are going to be dishonest, at least be smart about it

DeletedUser

Free and the Proud are just a band of bandits and runaways who happened to join together and form 1 big mess as invoker reinforced.

They will be taken down 1 day and once this is done I assure u they will try to seek refuge elsewhere.

If I die I die in my alliance.

DeletedUser

really?

okay wait here is my question hi whatever the numbers are. if you are saying that are alliance is a farm alliance then why do we keep wiping out your players of bos? huh? now listen. this is a war game. betrayals are part of it. and i barely saw any involvement from brothers of sparta in the spartan elite war. a tiny amount. and what you call refugee players doesn't make sense if we are the ones attacking them. it's called scaring them into our alliance. now here. if you think we are a band of stupid idiots and bandits who get farmed everyday then why don't you try?

DeletedUser

1. U outnumber us. Most of our members are new.
2. I didn't say u were a farm alliance apparently cookie101 was the 1 calling u a mra or whatever.
3. So you also admitting u force ppl to join u. What a loyal bunch of players u have.
4. None of my players will join u guys im 100% sure. We will fight till we are dead. When u guys are taken down 1 day by another alliance every1 will seek refuge or as u call it 'scaring into our alliance'.

Look at this lol:
17782 Lord Hanibal 200 The Free and the Proud 1 200

He had 9 cities 2 days ago. Looks like he deleted his account lol.
This is what happens when they collect refugees they kill themselves.

ps. 1 question If your cities are conquered and u start again do u get to keep the bp?
Cause I have tons lol xD. I have been kill Free's troops in a ratio of about 1 of mine to about 5 of theirs.(maybe sending battleships will avoid their troops drowning in the water lol)

DeletedUser

Thank you Delta posters for so far keeping this thread on topic.

I've had to delete a few posts and hand out warnings. Please keep the debate civil. :)

~Gibbo

DeletedUser

Lord Hanibal quit? oh
I thought he was the hardest one to take during that war. Well it seems he didnt really like his new t-shirt.

DeletedUser

I will say this in regards to Lord Hanibal, there were some circumstances that brought that about, the nature of which I am not at liberty to talk about because honestly I don't know the details. In regards to a betrayal, before the war with Spartan Elite was even finished BoS disappeared off of the list of allies, guess you missed that memo. As to taking in those that are a part of an alliance you are at war with I wouldn't doubt if BoS has done that or any other alliance worth naming, it is a tactic that is often used on war games, if a player seems to have potential invite them to defect. It is also a tactic used in real life warfare, in particular the US Military Corps have trained Insurgents to fight against their own countrymen in order to gain an upper hand in war. It is a Tactic that works even though it does at times come back to bite you in the rear.

DeletedUser

Lord hanibal did not quit...his account was blocked due to some misunderstanding...so hi12345 i think you shouldn't comment on issues you have no idea about...you are right though you will fight until death...because even if you decided to defect we wouldn't consider you...and also as for your alliance members, Rico-Suave already left your alliance in a hope to save himself...shows that you overestimate the loyalty of some fo your followers...this war is long over and we have come out victorious...just move on to another world or quit the game all together i dont really care...but stop discussing what is already done and dusted :)

DeletedUser

Why would I want to join Free lol???

Anyways we are wiped out and Rico was the only survivor so decided to save himself.

We are changing worlds thats all.

ps I hope Sterlo enjoys a 9k city with nothing researched xD

DeletedUser9300

...nothing researched is better than a bunch of useless Simmer researches.