Free resources

DeletedUser

Would anyone here be willing to assist me with my resources? I have finally got a big enough warehouse for the thing I need and I really don't want to wait to get enough resources, and I can't do anything because I would waste resources, Can anyone here help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have you tried the farming the inland villages on your island? It helped me grow twice as fast as my neighbors when I first started.

Just don't attack them when their mood is below 75% (or 60% if you've researched diplomacy).

DeletedUser11965

Would anyone here be willing to assist me with my resources? I have finally got a big enough warehouse for the thing I need and I really don't want to wait over a week to get enough resources or maybe even more, and while I can't do anything cause I would waste resources. Can anyone here help me?

nothing is ever free buddy..

DeletedUser

Any other tips for getting resources?

Strengthen the villages before you attack, horseman carry the most resources and research booty. It increases the amount of resources your troops can carry.

DeletedUser12077

I just face palmed so hard I'm bleeding...:supermad:

DeletedUser

Would anyone here be willing to assist me with my resources? I have finally got a big enough warehouse for the thing I need and I really don't want to wait to get enough resources, and I can't do anything because I would waste resources, Can anyone here help me?

Dude, this is not a place ask for help on getting resources!

DeletedUser

Dude, this is not a place ask for help on getting resources!

Actually it is, because this a open forum for anything partaining to the Alpha server, And resources partain to the Alpha server and that is the title of this thread created by me. Thus it is a place to ask for resources and you may ask aswell.