Front Line Defence

DeletedUser20429

Okay guys I think I will actually go through with this one.

The Alliance: Front Line Defence.

Okay so we will be based in O42 in the beta test world: Warrior World. If no one knows that means you choose NW as a direction. There are only 11 players in this ocean so it's a perfect chance for us to grow in peace and then go all out guns blazing later. That and there are plenty of people to farm.

The beta worlds get free gold as well so come on guys! Start joining. :D

Members:
Luke Connell
Spyder
Hagop
Poseidon1239
a Krazy Kratos joined as well?? Don't know his forum name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um might try to land in O42 send me a link...

DeletedUser20429

Okay hagop your right next to me. When I get a market place I'll drop you any spare resources I have. Just beware that this is a speed 4 world so resources come back fast once you build up the mines.

DeletedUser

Can I join? PM me a link for an island next to you and I will join.

DeletedUser18825

Just join NW, and you'll go on our island. I'll invite you.

DeletedUser

NOOOOO it wont work that way I tried. Give him a link going to NW wont make you land there...

DeletedUser20429

Guys I am going to change this. I will post a link that invites everyone who wants to join and puts them near us. So if they join the beta after clicking the link they will immediately be put in our alliance and near our team. This will prevent people from recruiting players for gold. Naughty Spyder! Well I guess I am guilty too lol. But hey 200 gold aint that much over here. Considering we get 300 per month an 500 when you first register.

DeletedUser20429

I know lol but we don't want any greedy players okay? I am just trying to keep it fair. The alliance generated link gives no gold and has the same effect.

DeletedUser18825

Might as well get some gain out of it though? I could've used those beautiful golds for helping the alliance.. :p

DeletedUser

Greetings, players.

Pardon me for asking such a silly question, but, is the Beta world (world 42) already open ? What's it's name ?

DeletedUser

Greetings, players.

Pardon me for asking such a silly question, but, is the Beta world (world 42) already open ? What's it's name ?

No, the beta (Warrior world) is a separate website altogether. It is meant for testing and bug reporting. You get 300 gold each month for testing purposes for free.

e had some fun with you guys...

DeletedUser20429

Greetings, players.

Beta Grepolis and World Beta are 2 different things. World Beta was En 2 or World 2. Whereas Beta grepolis is basically normal grepolis that has a speed 4 server and 300 gold a month free. You start with 500 when you register. So I make most of my alliances here. Because of speed 4 unit and world speed 4. These are the settings I like.