Full of yourself?

DeletedUser

Post something like the following about yourself if your full of yourself like i am lol Im not afraid to admit my ego is like 200 times larger than i am...

THE GREAT HOHO:
1.jpg
IN LOWKEY's mind:
2.jpg
In Reality:
3.jpg

O yea third in ABP at the moment yep im full of myself yep i have no compition on my island yea i am killing noobs but you know what only 2 of you did better...

DeletedUser

guess who is above you in ABP ranking? that's right - it's me

DeletedUser

ABP shows your active and your on the right path...However it also does not show your true ability... if we both have 200 slings but I hit someone with 200 swords and you hit someone with 200 slings then naturally I am done for and naturally you can keep fighting.... Every island dynamic is different and I think anyone who has ABP at this point understands the game whether it is someone ranked 1 or 100... hat being said I am ranked 10 so nani nani poo poo to the other 90 lol

Thats right I did just say nani nani poo poo..... lol

DeletedUser

oh #1 fighter right here, i'm the new sheriff in town!

that's right noobs
rank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if I was on your island I would have double that amount lol...but nicely done and you need to invest in some gold

DeletedUser28226

GUYS dont be to jealous but i have made it into deathwishs HIT LIST woooooooot if your not in there your not cool its the new thing its me and hurtu atm with ghost

DeletedUser2663

ABP at the start means you are on the right track but it dose not say anything about skill. Anyone one can build 200 slings in bp and then throw em about and get some lucky hits. Skill comes in when you start the server off in the top 10 abp and stay there untill you are in the 10k+ mark. That is where the skill will start to come into play. Once conquesting begins it transitions into a macro game vs the start where its pretty much a micro one.

If this is the lowkey i know watch out lol. If he sticks around and puts the effort in ill put my money on him coming out on top after what i saw in gythium.

DeletedUser

if it isn't MetalCore. Aren't you busy moderating Juktas forum? So many rowdy players breaking forum rules, I don't know how you manage that place.

DeletedUser

HurtU has been removed, he's a 16 hour CS. LoWkEy has replaced him :p

DeletedUser

i was going to say, put me on the same list with alex made me do backflips..why did you remove me 16 hrs is still not that far if I want your city

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20025

i was going to say, put me on the same list with alw\ex made me do backflips..why did you remove me 16 hrs is still not that far if I want your city

In a speed 3 world we consider 16 hours an eon away so in a world speed 2, I doubt you'd get his city even if you wanted it.

Maybe with the poor players haVoc are poaching, yeah, 16 hours sounds good cause they might run away again or might just change alliances, again. Hah!

DeletedUser6378

In a speed 3 world we consider 16 hours an eon away so in a world speed 2, I doubt you'd get his city even if you wanted it.

Maybe with the poor players haVoc are poaching, yeah, 16 hours sounds good cause they might run away again or might just change alliances, again. Hah!

It doesn't matter if it is speed 2 or 3 16 hours is 16 hours. That will never change. If you can't conquer a city 16 hours away then your in a terrible alliance.

DeletedUser

if someone landed a cs on me that took 16 hrs I would quit grep and never play again...Ever
For anyone has landed a 16 hr cs I assure you that it does not mean your good it just means the person your playing with was terrible
And all that hogwash about sending multiple cs' or flooding a players screen with multiple attacks against a good player is just that Hogwash

I had at one time 269 incomings on my screen with 7 cs in the water..... all failed

DeletedUser

Preach HurtU preach. By the time my 16 hour CS would get there his city would be so stacked full of BR I would never even get to see the fine woman of his city. If somehow by the grace of the gods themselves I landed there are a multitude or trolls who would jump the walls and plunder and pillage their own city leaving it in ruins before my men took full control of it. You should probably quit talking Lowkey, as evey time you speak I lose more and more respect for you. I believe it's fair to say you haven't said one intelligent thing in these forums to date.

DeletedUser

Lowkey, let me help you out...just tell everyone you are a HurtU fan and i assure you that you will be brought back up to at least the civil rank of what ppl think of you lol