Advanced Full Works!

DeletedUser

Yo, I haven't really been on this since my man Law left so i don't know who is the best at all this now...

but basically, this is the low down.

I got a pre-made coming out, rebirth of old alliance Nightmares of Elysium.

I need and Alliance CoA for this, theme wise, I've never been fussy, I always tend to leave it down to the imagination of the creator, but something along the lines of Dark/Fire/Mysterious is great.

Personal Sig, Avvy and CoA - same kind of theme, but would like all to relate to one another, and the Sig and CoA to incorporate my name, (TommyKnight) and Alliance name, along with a saying. I'm not sure what lol but something profound and that can be related to alliance, any ideas are great if not il keep thinking. Sig i would also like to be same size as my current.

Alliance Sig and Avvys: I would like an Alliance sig, one that my other members can use to represent on the external forums, and a few avvy's from them to chose from. Same size as my current sig.

I know this is a big order, would be great if someone fancies the challenge and be the first creator since law to satisfy my needs ;)

TK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here is an idea for the CoA, let me know what you think:

coatk.png

DeletedUser

nice bro, i like the font and contrast of colors, however i have a bit of a brain wave, NmE CoA was based around an eye, if you could do something like that, but with something like this, it would be great....

burning_eye_hot_tears_by_abdelrahman-d36ogw4.jpg

but that there is very good

DeletedUser

Here you go man. I took that image you gave, changed the colouring a little bit. Hope you like this one.

noecoa.png

DeletedUser

Feedback time bro :) I made this sig and if you like it I will make matching avvy and CoA as well.

tksig.png

DeletedUser

Feedback time bro :) I made this sig and if you like it I will make matching avvy and CoA as well.

tksig.png

they are good, but I'm going to be picky :D

one, I cannot stand the first letter of my name not in capital, it might be O.C.D or something but i hate it lol

second, can you make all the fonts a bit bigger? then i think you would have got it spot on if you can change those :)

DeletedUser

The reason it came out in small letter is I think due to the font so I will have to change the font in order to get the capitalisation right.

Here is the revised version :)

tksig2.png

DeletedUser

Here is the avvy I made mate. It's just a crop of the sig so if you want me to mess around with it let me know.

tkavvy.png

DeletedUser

all good so far bro, can i add in for a profile pic for external forums as well? It look odd with my SF one there now :p

DeletedUser

Here you go for the profile picture man. I'm glad you are liking my work so far :)

tkpp.png

DeletedUser13936

wow that is some amazing work dogukankurt i may request some more stuff from you :)

DeletedUser

Sorry about the delay on the rest of these sigs TK. I've had a very busy day today and should be able to work on PS more tomorrow for a bit. However I have a night shift at the hospital after 8pm so I can't guarantee that I will get anything done :(

DeletedUser

Here is the alliance signature mate. Let me know if you like it :) If any of your members want their names added just tell me and I'll edit the .psd to add their name.

noealliancesig.png

Also I will make and post some avatars later tonight I think.