Funny message from a little kid

DeletedUser

thanks :) speaking of rep, where do you see the rep your posts got? since they made some changes i never found it lol

DeletedUser

i would like to show again the difference between us and TC, TC have 3 players with a big amount of cities in o35: jyxan (who took control over few full islands in the west of o35), jaugarnaut and xsde.
the way TC got so many cities in o35 is conquering cities of few big players who became inactive and turned ghosts. we werent interested in o35 at that time and we had NAP with them so we didnt take any of those cities.
the reason they stopped growing in o35 is that there are no inactives there at the moment so they are taking cities in o22,o23,o32 and more strange oceans waiting for new inactives to appear in o35.

jaugarnaut used to be in my alliance for a long time and left to join NWO when he was under attack, not really the kind of player i need in my alliance but he is just perfect for TC.
jaugarnaut has problems with his internet so he barely logs in (i have some members in my alliance who are still in touch on skype with that traitor). the easy thing to do was to start taking his cities, and that's what TC would do but we didnt want the easy way and decided to make an Op on their most active member in o35-xsde.
in the past 2 days he lost 10 cities and that is only the beginning, we allowed those noobs to stay in o35 for too long and now we are back to claim our ocean!
TC you are going down hahaha

DeletedUser

i would like to show again the difference between us and TC, TC have 3 players with a big amount of cities in o35: jyxan (who took control over few full islands in the west of o35), jaugarnaut and xsde.
the way TC got so many cities in o35 is conquering cities of few big players who became inactive and turned ghosts. we werent interested in o35 at that time and we had NAP with them so we didnt take any of those cities.
the reason they stopped growing in o35 is that there are no inactives there at the moment so they are taking cities in o22,o23,o32 and more strange oceans waiting for new inactives to appear in o35.

jaugarnaut used to be in my alliance for a long time and left to join NWO when he was under attack, not really the kind of player i need in my alliance but he is just perfect for TC.
jaugarnaut has problems with his internet so he barely logs in (i have some members in my alliance who are still in touch on skype with that traitor). the easy thing to do was to start taking his cities, and that's what TC would do but we didnt want the easy way and decided to make an Op on their most active member in o35-xsde.
in the past 2 days he lost 10 cities and that is only the beginning, we allowed those noobs to stay in o35 for too long and now we are back to claim our ocean!
TC you are going down hahaha

Best post EVERY IGA YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!