Funny message from a little kid

DeletedUser

Hey, I got this message from a Phalanx player who thinks he's tough. Funny thing is, when I went to reply to him, he blocked me! HAHAHA here's the message:

blackhock
blackhock today at 22:17
CHECK TOMORROW A##HOLE YOUR NEXT

I CAN TAKE ANY CITY OF YOURS WHEN I WANT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

SEAMS THAT I STRUCK A CORD HERE

HOPE YOU DONT SLEEP MUCH KEEP AND EYE OPEN

AS I ONLY SLEEP 4 HRS A DAY AND AM ON HERE 20 HRS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK

AND YOUR HERE ONLY IN THE WEEKENDS

AND YES I CHECK THE STATS FARM BOY HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

AM MOVING OVEWR YOUR WAY JUST TO KICK YOUR A##

KEEP ON FARMING

I thought this was funny for a lot of reasons and just wanted to share. I don't know what is funnier, the fact he thinks he can take a city off me, the fact that he thinks I'm a farmer, or the fact that this "tough guy" was so afraid of what I might say to him, that he blocked me from sending him messages! I've been called a lot of things in this game, but a farmer? Sure I've taken an inactive city or two in my time, but I think it's ALL he's taken.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How many points/cities/ABPs does he have? :p

I love those messages. <3
Though, and this is something worth considering, times have changed in the last year or so. Back then, the guy sending this message would have been serious about what he was saying, now we have to ask the question- 'Was he trying to troll you?'

Sadly the answer to that is probably yes... Unless he likes loosing all of his cities that is...

Equally, he could have been praising you. Your fast growth must be due to you being great at farming those pesky little farming villages.
So he could have been trying to congratulate you... 'Congrats! You're a great farmer... you must be to grow so fast. So keep on farming like a pro!'

DeletedUser

No, he's not trolling me. He's attacking one of our guys right now, he's got some revolts, but he won't take a city off us. He's only got 253,459 DBP so he doesn't know anything about defending. However, he does have 2,534,447 ABP so it looks like he's had some experience "fighting" ghosts and players who don't fight back. A little lopsided in the stats don't you think?

DeletedUser

Just a tad...
I hope you guys are helping him get a more experience in defending...?

DeletedUser

No, he's not trolling me. He's attacking one of our guys right now, he's got some revolts, but he won't take a city off us. He's only got 253,459 DBP so he doesn't know anything about defending. However, he does have 2,534,447 ABP so it looks like he's had some experience "fighting" ghosts and players who don't fight back. A little lopsided in the stats don't you think?

I've been attacked by him on several occasions. Doesn't time anything and throws boat loads or weird troop nukes around. I've only lost cities to him because he sneaks in when about 10 or more of his friends come at me at the same time. Otherwise his skill in the game is below average at best.

DeletedUser

I think this kid is a little soft in the head but I will humor him a bit. His cities are so far away from me, he's only got a chance at a handful. But he thinks I can name a city and he can't take it? HAHAHA OK, I pick "NE Cob 1" and I'll give him a whole month to get it.... (it's about 100 hours away by CS). What a D bag......

blackhock today at 00:34
ahhahahahahhahahahahahahah

you know farm boy what am going to do to you

lot bigger player talk trash first then when I kick there all over the ocean

they start crying PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME ANY MORE HAHAHA

Ill give you 1 week to man up because if I kick your now you will say your not ready

friday 7 pm

I will start to attack you should be easy to put you and REVOLT

T hen I will send you mail and ask you to pick a city that I cant take

then I will take that city from you and you will problebly cry hahahahaaa

you talk big from across the ocean

as you notice dont have many enemies left over here to kill they are all dead

remenber a## hole you started it

DeletedUser

big embarrassment for TP, nothing more i can say about that...

DeletedUser

This is just sad. I'd send the kid a message to straighten him out a bit, make him realize he's just embarrassing himself, and in a sense TP as well, but as it happens, Coblet wants some of my cities, and I happen to have some exams coming up, so I got to wait until June so I can properly defend against him, and make it so he'd actually have a hard/fun time trying to take those cities of mine. ;)

Oh, and Cob, be nice, at least choose one he might be able to take, it's much more fun for you that way, isn't it?

DeletedUser

This is just sad. I'd send the kid a message to straighten him out a bit, make him realize he's just embarrassing himself, and in a sense TP as well, but as it happens, Coblet wants some of my cities, and I happen to have some exams coming up, so I got to wait until June so I can properly defend against him, and make it so he'd actually have a hard/fun time trying to take those cities of mine. ;)

Oh, and Cob, be nice, at least choose one he might be able to take, it's much more fun for you that way, isn't it?

I got the cities I wanted Z....... for now ;) You can come back, I guess I'm just a farmer and easy to defend against.....

Doesn't matter which city I choose, he won't get it. If he thinks he can, he doesn't understand the game. But will be nice and humor the little fella a bit.

DeletedUser15302

I was thinking about you when I was reading his message..... Kind of reminds me of some of your ridiculous threats....

Thought you were reincarnated, HAHAHAHAHA

Lol you still haven't got it cob.
those messages were supposed to bring the focus on me,when my team mates were getting attacked and they couldn't handle it,I was sending out a mass mail to make the enemy focus on me and send the attacks at me instead of my members in the alliance. It worked most of the time.
And that was the key though,whenever i was bein targeted we were winning the war.

The infamous Sala is back! lol

who are you?

DeletedUser

Im no one important, i didnt really do anything for Theta, and no one even remembers me, but i dont have a big head like some people around here :p

DeletedUser

Ill give you 1 week to man up because if I kick your now you will say your not ready

friday 7 pm

I will start to attack you should be easy to put you and REVOLT

T hen I will send you mail and ask you to pick a city that I cant take

then I will take that city from you and you will problebly cry hahahahaaa

you talk big from across the ocean

as you notice dont have many enemies left over here to kill they are all dead

remenber a## hole you started it

Hmmmmmm here it is Sunday at 7:30 (server time) and still not so much as a spy attempt? Where are all my attacks? I like how he told me to "man up" and he "wusses out". Just like I thought..... a scared little PUNK.

those messages were supposed to bring the focus on me,when my team mates were getting attacked and they couldn't handle it,I was sending out a mass mail to make the enemy focus on me and send the attacks at me instead of my members in the alliance. It worked most of the time.
And that was the key though,whenever i was bein targeted we were winning the war.

I think I got it just fine, you are the only one who thought you made any sort of difference. Great job "winning the war"..... except you didn't did you? Maybe that's the key.....

HAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser

Well lets be real here we all know thats not at all true. Reason being is because you sent one of those messages after you first formed your alliance, to try and sound tough. Then you sent them afterwards to have your own sort of fun. But not to sacrifice for your players. I mean cmon, the only people to be attacking you were the worst of the TV players and Kebabmeat and the biggest of them had what? 30 cities? 40 at the max so not like any of your guys were ever really under much pressure.

Hmmmmmm here it is Sunday at 7:30 (server time) and still not so much as a spy attempt? Where are all my attacks? I like how he told me to "man up" and he "wusses out". Just like I thought..... a scared little PUNK.

Hehe, no point growth in a week and not a single conquest since 5/8. But now that there are more inactives around so that should change lol.

DeletedUser15302

Well lets be real here we all know thats not at all true. Reason being is because you sent one of those messages after you first formed your alliance, to try and sound tough. Then you sent them afterwards to have your own sort of fun. But not to sacrifice for your players. I mean cmon, the only people to be attacking you were the worst of the TV players and Kebabmeat and the biggest of them had what? 30 cities? 40 at the max so not like any of your guys were ever really under much pressure.

lol.
do you still have to dissagree with every single word that i say?

You know when I made the kingdom alliance, i dont excatly remember which alliance we were fighting, I believe it either was The Company or The Vanguard, and our goal was to kick them out of O37, back then there was Ungerbob,Lord Marshal,vaolel,gikedo,kebabMeat,bluesteve............etc. on the enemey side in O37.
tsha and Jusan (my members) they were constantly under attack by ungerbob and Lord marshal along with weejy, and they needed alot of help.
so just basically saying your information is completely flawed.