funny photos of each alliance

DeletedUser

Okay so I understand that you wanted funny pictures to get a laugh or something. But some of the photos I do not understand why you picked them for each alliance (PG as Justin Beaver Semper Fi with the "nub tub"). I understand the DAFT one as we are the "killer monkeys". Perhaps you could give an explanation of why you picked each picture?

I did like the uNmEek picture :D

DeletedUser

that wasnt too bad brooklyn, a definite step up from most of previous posts:)

DeletedUser

the reason i chose semper fi as noob tube was becuase of call of duty modern warfare where on multiplayer they would use grenade launches all the time and since semper fi is the moto for the marine corpes i decided to choose that

and the reason i chose justin beiber was becuase i couldnt find any romans running from battle

DeletedUser

lol i prefear to be called a mentally special wiz kid!

DeletedUser5757

hahahah nice picture thomas :p:p:p:p
i loved the stick!!!!!

DeletedUser

ok il give it a go. only fun guys

DCS
imgres

LOST BOYS
imgres

NEXUS
imgres

Spartiates
imgres

NSPG
imgres

PC - only joking guys :)
imgres

Collectors - small but strong
imgres

The Survivors
imgres

MOB - the angry mob
imgres

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cant get my pics to upload??? ive done it b4 and copied shortcut from google pics - then added on forum in the image tabs.
not sure why its not working

DeletedUser

I think ive got it now, and used a diff search engine ;)
thankyou SpartaPrime, i was going mad trying to work it out - lol

how you guys getting the links? when i look at my post its just little boxes with a red cross in?

DeletedUser

OK, A NEW TRY hope this one works this time. its all good fun and not ment in a nasty way

DCS masterminds and will want 1,000,000 dollars or they will take over the world ;)
dr-evil.jpg

LOST BOYS hhhmmmmm cant think of anything
9072.jpg

NEXUS cartman is a legend!!
cartman_respect_my_authority-11123.jpg

Spartiates ouch!! dont get on there wrong side - lol
Warning__This_is_Sparta_by_Pacolin.png

NSPG is anybody there
nothing31.jpg

PC - only joking guys :)
noob.jpg

Collectors - small but strong
strong-hamster-small.jpg

The Survivors small and scary
chucky-life-h.jpg

MOB - the angry mob
angry-mob-simpsons.jpg

DeletedUser

About the same as mainieri I expect, but do you really want us to point out every time we discover a vulnerable player in your ranks?
NSPG have a history of kicking players that get into problem with activity when attacked, but we never make a meal out of it and try to spin forum PR ect.
If you knew the rl circumstances you wouldnt be making fun (im sure you have a heart) but Ive never made excuses on PF for failing players before and not gonna start now.

DeletedUser

anyone got some more funny pics for us? this topic was cool, lets not see it spammed and ruined like most topics on here?