Fusion vs GoKillaNoob3

DeletedUser2334

Well done Fusion :) you made me delete my account, well sorry to ruin your fun i deleted it so i wouldnt get done for multi accounts. When i started getting attacked by you i knew i wouldnt last that long so i got another account.

but I gotta say well played metalcore great attacker, i suprised myself sniping your 4 second gaps between nukes and CS.

... and some credit to pi55ed not the best player but he trys hard :)

DeletedUser

Well done Fusion :) you made me delete my account, well sorry to ruin your fun i deleted it so i wouldnt get done for multi accounts. When i started getting attacked by you i knew i wouldnt last that long so i got another account.

but I gotta say well played metalcore great attacker, i suprised myself sniping your 4 second gaps between nukes and CS.

... and some credit to pi55ed not the best player but he trys hard :)

What's your other account? Not that I don't know ;)

DeletedUser2140

not really he was trying to say he was good as FUSION.

in some parts he was. I hear he was very good at sniping.
Well done Gokillanoob3.

But the troops in ocean 65 did a very nice job on him.

As for the new account we assumed that was the case. We couldn't see him leaving quietly.

I'm sure we will bump into him again soon.

DeletedUser2663

i nearly couldnt belive that when i went through all the reports lol. all i saw was a load of clearing attacking hitting nothing then BAM all i see is question marks against the cs attack. but i got it in the end even if it took me 2 trys (or was that the one i had to try 3 times??). great little war we had though i must say

DeletedUser2334

lol well i started to get low on troops on your third attempt to snipe with, with so many incomings lol, but if anything i learnt who my true allies are

DeletedUser

it was well played mate even if the thread started off bad we all learnt something i for one learned that the armed forces doesnt allow "time off" to set up for CS timings which sucks apprently its not a feasable excuse :(

DeletedUser

considering the thread started off on the wrong foot i can say a lot of people learnt a few things during this op, i for one learnt that the armed forces won't allow time off for cs timing as it isnt a valid excuse and that a four second gap between offense and and a cs attack is still to long a time!!

DeletedUser

gokill, pm me in game! I have not heard from you in a long time, I enjoyed the very very small time we spent working together