Pnp Fusion - When three alliances are not good enough.

DeletedUser

With plans of establishing a FOURTH alliance, Fusion is truly pathetic. However, this is not the first time they have been a MRA gunning for the top without a single care for average or BP.

I personally encountered Fusion in Zakros first, and oh boy were they MRA. They fully took advantage of the 200 player limit per alliance and stayed #1 for about a month. That did not last long though...

As they were wiped out by The Mafia and other small alliances in ONE NIGHT!

UHOH.jpg

Almost all of their remaining members went inactive and their leaders were nowhere to be found!

cold water burned area.jpg

When I saw that Fusion was in Edessa, back when they had only TWO full alliances, I messaged their leader criticizing Fusion and how it is a total MRA. I of course mentioned their failure in Zakros as well.

I was surprised when I read his response. Fusion is apparently #1 in Athens. I was not surprised that they were on top, rather I was surprised to discover they were on ANOTHER world. These guys just go to every server they can and mass recruit every player within 5 oceans. It's astonishing to me, especially considering the time it takes their leaders to invite so many people on so many different worlds! What a waste, just play the darn game!

I told him that if he starts an MRA on every world he'll get lucky sometime and end up as #1, so I was not surprised that he ended up on top in Athens.

However, then I was absolutely in shock and awe when I received his response...
"its actually how you play a game. I prefer working rather than chatting." - Jain Aditya

wtf is this.jpg

Well folks, you heard it here first! The proper way to play Grepolis is actually to start a MRA on every world possible and hope for the best. Just as a bonus, Jain Aditya seems to be inactive. I'm sure he is just busy tending to his other 6 MRAs on different worlds though. :pro:

Please give me some of that sweet +Rep if you enjoyed this. :)

Edit: This just in! Turns out Fusion is not even in Athens anymore, so they totally lied about any success they have had!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good piece. i wonder how many new players join these alliances not knowing any better, and have a lousy experience and stop playing because of it...

DeletedUser

Fusion is not #1 in Athens rotfl! I play that server, and there is no alliance called Fusion to be found anywhere in the top 15. I've never even heard of it. #1 is Masters of Rogue Chaos. All the MRAs have been either wiped out or are little fish in the sea by now

DeletedUser

Fusion is not #1 in Athens rotfl! I play that server, and there is no alliance called Fusion to be found anywhere in the top 15. I've never even heard of it. #1 is Masters of Rogue Chaos. All the MRAs have been either wiped out or are little fish in the sea by now

Wow that's really funny then. I don't play on Athens so I could not confirm, but it is good to know Fusion has never seen any success. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2334

Love it, Fusion go way back as Gamma, I fought them there and im darn well gonna kick there 's here.

And MRA was always there game

DeletedUser11965

The one in Gamma are different than the one here.

DeletedUser

Their founder is asking for tips in the Gameplay Questions section smh

DeletedUser

Top alliance on Athens.

Not that it's relevant here. *hint hint*

DeletedUser

Masters of Rogue Chaos = MORC

#1 alliance on Athens

Fusion claims to be #1 on Athens, players have joked that they meant ocean 00. MrP said that he attacked someone in ocean 00 from MORC.

Fusion is not an alliance on Athens

DeletedUser

it alliances like fusion that ruin the game, they think they can win by just recruiting everyone and not by fighting their way to victory my guess is they will fall, some players will use them to get big enough then split and make their own alliances

DeletedUser

Love it, Fusion go way back as Gamma, I fought them there and im darn well gonna kick there 's here.

And MRA was always there game

As stated elsewhere, the Fusion in question isn't the same as the one on Gamma. I know this as a former member of the one on Gamma, and I recall gokilla getting their behind handed to them by Fusion on Gamma, to the point he had to take over another account just to survive. And for the record, the one on Gamma was NOT a MRA, we were very selective about who we took. Now Gokillas alliance Grepohugs, on the other hand, was queen of the MRA's.

DeletedUser3613

LOL gokilla, if this was the fusion from gamma id be in it beating on you oldskool style :p

The fusion from gamma was 3 well established alliances NmE, vigilante pirates and another i cant remember, we merged because the only real threat in gamma was an allaince 3 times our size called grepohuggs, it was mulled over and decided that in order to make the server awesome we needed to merge and take the fight to them which we did for over 2 years swapping rank and abp rank and dbp rank many times. Sigh, memories !! as to stay on topic i hope this fusion bunch of pretenders get a beating ;)

DeletedUser

Here is answer

hi my friend.

I was asked my fusion leader Hockey Goalie to join them as a leader.

So I don't belong to fusion in any of the other worlds. When I came to know that they are a Mass Recruiting Alliance and are just inviting people, I left the alliance.

I have so much to do in RL that I can't concentrate on too many worlds. I just play in 2 worlds now.

Thanks
:) Merry Christmas