Future Space Of The Actium Voice

DeletedUser4577

GoodNews.jpg

I will be making the newspaper for this world!! It will include many things and it will excite and entertain you all!!!

Things It Will Include:

Interviews! - I will interview many players regardless of rank or popularity so we can get a wider audience in here. If you are reading this and go to ingame make sure to tell your alliance to take part in the forum so we can have a great place here in actium with lots of activity. The more players here the more fun it will be plus I will pick out players that chat a lot in the forums as well.

Daily Wars - I will have the information on the wars taking place in all areas of this great world of ours so we can have a bigger view on what really is going on out there. I will include interviews from both parties and perhaps random players on those rosters to get their takes on how things are progressing.

Morgue - We will have a weekly silence for those that have recently passed from this world to the rim. I will list those that have lost cities here and if the owner wishes to comment on how it went down it will be included.

Secrets - Now what would a good newspaper be without some of that gossip that happens all over! I will be open to anyone sharing secrets on your alliance or those around you. Contact me Ingame with anything you would like to share and your name will be kept confidential.

First Issue Due: Monday or Tuesday

DeletedUser

Whattttttttttttttttt???? My role model in writing newspapers is back with a bang!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser4577

Thanks guys, lol.

Just make this world interesting and things should go smoothly.

DeletedUser20688

I hope its decent. Not really seen a decent papaer on this site.

I have faith in you

DeletedUser31161

In Sparta i started a newspaper too. Got some good reps. Took my red away and gave me green. Maybe we can work together

DeletedUser4577

I usually do it myself as it gives me something to do, lol.

I'll try not to let anyone down and usually when I do something like this its never a let down and always enjoyable.....or thats what she said.

DeletedUser19174

Will there be a classified section......my hoplites are gonna need some new spears in a few days so would like to pick some up cheap if I can. ;)

DeletedUser18636

I usually do it myself as it gives me something to do, lol.

I'll try not to let anyone down and usually when I do something like this its never a let down and always enjoyable.....or thats what she said.

Hehehe don't let Pengi into newspaper)))
No need for hidden propaganda =))))

Hope you'll make it awesome! Cheers

DeletedUser31161

So its you 2 ganging up on me. We will see about that (SW):pro::p

DeletedUser

I remember reading your newspapers back when there were less than 10 worlds launched.
Atleast i think it was you. :eek:

DeletedUser31161

No i only started grep i think a year ago? The only one i have made is in Sparta. I started the forum 2 months ago or was it 1