Future War Predictions?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey all,

I thought I would come up with this thread just to talk about what could happen in the future of Eta. So what do you all think what future wars could be between what alliances?

Remember this isn't a thread to start saying What alliance is best, everyone is just the same really. And it's not to promote any wars between 2 alliances as well but just predict what could happen in the future.

I think there will be a future war between UF and The Elite for control over the North west, but that won't be for ages yet if it does happen.

Also looking at the map, there could be a future war with LoP and some other top alliances as LoP are boxed in.

BA seem to be spread out but with very good members, maybe a future war between BA and Fate?

REMEMBER I am not saying this will happen and I am not asking for it to happen either, I am just making some predictions on what could happen to some of the top alliances. Sorry if this has annoyed anyone but I thought it would be a good thread. If it has offended someone, then please let me know and I will ask for this thread to be deleted.

Thanks
James :pro:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:D Interesting thread J.n.c,

I would say much of these things always depend on alliances willingness to share space and get along.

As for the DFE, I usually try to get along and respect others space as much as possible, but as for BIG alliances, there are certainly some interesting possibilities. As you stated J.N.c, this is nothing that is in the works, just looking at what could potentially happen...

HERE IS THE GOLDEN RULE -
This is all hypothetical, so nobody needs to get their panties in a wad here:

There are three wars which would be strategically significant for our alliance, but will probably never happen - two of them are our good allies.

DFE vs. LoP - Objective would be to drive LoP out of ocean 64, not to pursue them any further west...LoP is becoming a little less significant every week and in the past has refused to sign NAP agreements with our alliance. We have a mutual respect for one another and as a general rule do not attack one another. Attacks on LoP are forbidden by my alliance.

DFE vs. The Elite - If tension ever heated up over our expansion into oceans 62 and 72, this war would likely be a battle over those oceans. BTW, J.N.c is a great friend of mine personally, so this would never happen...just bringing up the what ifs...

DFE vs. The Black Legion Army - As we continue to expand in ocean 74, we will inevitably bump elbows with our good friends at BLA. It is my intention to "build over them" to get into ocean 84 at some point. To make that make sense you would have to look at the map - BLA is an obstacle for our expansion further east in this ocean, as they have a strong presence in 74 and 75. Abaddon the Despoiler has always stood by us (and I hope he feels the same way about us) so it would take a lot to ever make this happen...again I am just bringing up the what ifs....

AGAIN I STRESS....DO NOT START SENDING ME EMAILS ;)....I AM JUST PLAYING ALONG WITH THIS THREAD. THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY REFLECTS WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR ALLIANCE!

I will refrain from listing any possible rifts between any other alliances simply because I do not know where they all stand internally. UoW and BA are still the power-houses on the circuit...a war between them would be interesting, but I know they are all friends.(SW)

(D)Rolfgar
Director of Operations
Dark Fleet Elite

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
DFE vs. The Elite - If tension ever heated up over our expansion into oceans 62 and 72, this war would likely be a battle over those oceans. BTW, J.N.c is a great friend of mine personally, so this would never happen...just bringing up the what ifs...

Looking at the world map, that's true. But we have no intention expanding into DFE's territories of Ocean 63 or 73 which is neighbouring Oceans of ours, we intend to expand west into Ocean 42 and 43 :) You are good allies and my friend, so I wouldn't expect a war anyway. Would be interesting though ;)

DeletedUser3569

LoP against anyone,

So far, ill ive seen is a mass of semi inactive players in the core ocean, they have no defense, thanks to urs truly:p, and take up space in core oceans.
They declared a war against UF, and their losing, maybe they used to be good, but now its just awful. I could see numerous alliances attacking them.

Fate with either BA, or BF, either of these alliances sandwitch Fate making them prime targets for any attack.

Warriors Of Ares, althugh they are not officially at war with anyone, they might as well be at war with everyone.

Remeber, i don't want any more wars, just my opinion for the thread

Also, maybe JNC vs. The world, like to see that one go down

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Also, maybe JNC vs. The world, like to see that one go down

Trust you to come out with something like that. What's your problem with me lately? All you seem to do is either criticize or try to embarrass me. I do believe it was your leaders who dropped the pact with us and started attacking my members first, so don't blame a war on me, blame your leaders although we was going to go to war in the future as that was my intentions.

And you haven't even replied to the other thread where you called my alliance sissies where we are clearly not!

If you have a problem with me, take it ingame or on personal mail instead of posting a lot of about me all the time!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Anyone have any predictions? ;)

YUP i do! All i can say is that the alliance that will survive are the Elite, DFE, UoW. KE will DEFENITELY not in my opinion even though its my alliance lol:p as there are tooooo many inactive members in our member. I say BA will fall as although there very good, there locations will prove to be a problem and Im betting alliance will build up on them and put so much pressure, they will burst lol:eek:

These are my opninions since:pro:

DeletedUser

Trust you to come out with something like that. What's your problem with me lately? All you seem to do is either criticize or try to embarrass me. I do believe it was your leaders who dropped the pact with us and started attacking my members first, so don't blame a war on me, blame your leaders although we was going to go to war in the future as that was my intentions.

And you haven't even replied to the other thread where you called my alliance sissies where we are clearly not!

If you have a problem with me, take it ingame or on personal mail instead of posting a lot of about me all the time!

Imperial listen to this guy and sexy talk may not do a twich to Jnc93 lol:p

DeletedUser3569

Imperial listen to this guy and sexy talk may not do a twich to Jnc93 lol:p

But its IN PINK!!!

Hey Chuckin, were u in LoA at one point??

I do agree with BA, but the one factor u can't predict is inactivness and the role it plays on alliances. Imagine if everyone in BA activated Vacation for 30 days. The WORLD WOULD STOP!

DeletedUser13936

I think DFE will go to war with The Elite for control of 062

DeletedUser3569

Lets GO ELITE!!!,
I don't really know much about DFE, they have a computer generated pic for their alliance banner

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I think DFE will go to war with The Elite for control of 062

That will be very interesting indeed but at the moment I doubt it.

We are very good allies with DFE, and I have a good friendship with Rolfgar and Zanshikai, they are good players and good people. I wouldn't want to go to war with them over something silly + We can learn to share Ocean 62 :p

DeletedUser

But its IN PINK!!!

Hey Chuckin, were u in LoA at one point??

I do agree with BA, but the one factor u can't predict is inactivness and the role it plays on alliances. Imagine if everyone in BA activated Vacation for 30 days. The WORLD WOULD STOP!

Yo i never was in LoA I was only in Shogunate Bakufu. It was my HOME!!!!!!!!!!:)
Also, and I quote of adamberr

"CHuck don't kick out people, they are in our alliance to keep them from being conquered by the Elite! lol

DeletedUser

Nice quote of Adamberr's there Lol.. That's true though :p

How about a leetle rep:p lol

But yeah, if he see this im toast:eek: say praying.......lol

But wnat I want is an alliance that is active without players just logging in once a day for 10 mins it drives me nuts!:supermad:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
How about a leetle rep:p lol

But yeah, if he see this im toast:eek: say praying.......lol

But wnat I want is an alliance that is active without players just logging in once a day for 10 mins it drives me nuts!:supermad:

I can't rep you again, I have to wait a little while and Adamberr is online now btw lol. :D

DeletedUser

HEY adam! theres a big bird over there! Look!

No don't look at me look at that bird! :)

Okay guys distraction complete

Rated: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :D