Future Worlds

DeletedUser

zordas, there have been countless posts explaining
By the way I havent seen one of those posts and Im here daily, I share some of the responsibility for missing that info but so must the staff. what you have said about Ac04 requesting movement on the new content for old worlds is simply not known to everyone.

DeletedUser

here is the thread which is dedicated to this issue:
1.26 to 2.0 upgrade

all i'm saying is that Ac04 is already requesting the new content constantly, further posting about the issue couldn't possibly make him push any more. anything further about upgrading 1.x worlds should be posted in the thread i linked please - while is does concern the future, it's not exactly on the same topic as this thread was intended.

DeletedUser14385

dont wish away what we have, if ppl want 2.0 theres plenty of servers opening for them, the countless ppl that hate it and treasure their 1.26 servers are screwed enough as it is :(

DeletedUser4013

I spoke with Gordopolis about releasing the names of future worlds, but he said that he wanted to keep it a surprise for you all as they come out.

DeletedUser345

Big woop for the new worlds.
what about us old world players?

devs told us all worlds would get the new content that has been written for grepolis, so where is it?

innogames have already given loads of delay to "encourage" players to restart on new worlds to see the new content, when exactly are you gonna add it to all worlds like you told us you would?

thats my question on the subject of future world.
stop churning out endless cash cow servers and update the old ones already!

how long exactly are you gonna keep making your long-standing customers wait for this ?
its getting ridiculous.

frankly im surprised no one else is shouting about this yet.:(

No one else is shotuing because the majority of old players like 1.26 much more and want to keep all the old worlds alive. So please adam stop harrassing the devs we want our worlds as they are.

DeletedUser

well personally i prefer 2.0 worlds i played 1.26worlds for a week or so and found it was too slow even with gold. So id like to see how they could upgrade the worlds

DeletedUser4013

Guys...this thread was about the names of the future worlds. If you wish to discuss anything about the possible changes that may be made to 1.26, please go to the appropriate thread and discuss them.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I hope they name one Sparta cause I will join and name use Sparta at least once in the name of every one of my cities. I honestly don't care what the names of each world are, I care more about the settings. I think some famous dead guy once wrote "What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

DeletedUser18132

Shakespeare in ummmm, I forgot. :( Probably Romeo and Juliet.